Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Delated walls - Minitokyo

Delated walls

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hi, I would like to know the reasons of the delating this walls, simply because in the messages at this time there wasn't explication:

- The Marionette Effect
- Through the gun sight

Are there particular graphic problems?

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I didn't delete "Through the Gun Sight", but I did delete "The Marionette Effect" because the image (vector?) quality was rather low. It had some weird effects on it that made it appear low quality.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Quote by Chloe-chanI didn't delete "Through the Gun Sight", but I did delete "The Marionette Effect" because the image (vector?) quality was rather low. It had some weird effects on it that made it appear low quality.

So the concept and the background are ok, aren't them? If I will correct the character "problem" it will be accepted, isn't it?

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Well, if you keep the larger image in the background, it'll probably be delete again for ghosting.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

What do you mean with "ghosting"?

My groups:

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Ghosting is when the there are two images - one in the foreground, and then one in the background. The one in the background is usually larger, but put at a lower opacity. It's basically the most tacky thing you can do in your wallpaper, and almost always results in deletion on MT.

"Through the gun" sight was deleted due to poor scan quality. If you vector or clean it up, then it should be fine for resubmitting. I'd post it in the Sandbox first, though.

Ok, thank you for your answers!

My groups:

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.