Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can i delete these pm's? - Minitokyo

can i delete these pm's?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

ahh...i guess im still a newb at heart, but is there a way to delete these little suckers? http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=Untitled-51.jpg

i daresay i have one too many and it may be slowing down MT a tad when i dont even need it :x

edit: ok, someone told me how...i have to READ them x_x this is gonna take me awhile

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

don't yu select the lot and just click delete???
they dunt look like private messages... look more like.. um... threads...
anyway, don't think that was a lot of help...

anyway, what's with the reports????

EDIT: how did you take the screenshot??

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

well, its just unread pm's from chiibot, which needs to be read...you can click "private message" and it'll have it stored there...

you take screenshot by hitting the print screen key on your keyboard XD

Just click selected all Private messages and click the delete button

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i did...apparently it still doesnt delete them, it just moves them so while your notification is 0, it still remains in your pm box. in order to delete them, you must view them first, and then it'll give you the option to place the check mark and delete it.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

i know u_u it does that
it should be changed cause its really annoying >_>

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

lol~ I just let them take over my PM box XD

Now that I think about it, I don't even remember the last time I tried deleting them~ @_@

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

You have to view them first to delete, thats what you get for reporting so much XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.