Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anyone know a good anime to watch? - Minitokyo

anyone know a good anime to watch?

Tagged under To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

i just started watching to aru kagaku railgun! luv that series. i know the second series but it's not the same though.

shaxinhere

shaxinhere

a fan of falcom

Few people watch it here.But I like it ,it's excellent.I like Misaka best ,and you? Want to be your friend!

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

i want to watch that but i belive the serires is not yet finished.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

shaxinhere

shaxinhere

a fan of falcom

I think To Aru Majutsu no Index is better and has more fierce plot .You can watch magic power fights with Extra Sensory Perception.And railgun is the works' unofficial biography.Maybe you feel railgun is like a girl story,To Aru Majustsu no Index is completely hot-blooded?

Kuroshitsuji and Death Note
^^

rasu53

rasu53

*cheers*

Kuroshitsuji X3

yeah!
Kuroshitsuji is a great anime!
XD

tmk910304

hey you! yeah you! =D

hakouki shinsengumi kitan!...=D

crying in silence is relieving because no one would know but, it is also saddening because...yeah, no one would know...

Kuroshitsuji is great

Death Note

claymore is good haven't watched all the episodes yet but i have been reading the story and its pretty awesome

Kuroshitsuji the best

ouran highschool host club, gakuen heaven, gakuen alice, highschool of the dead, ookami-san, chrono crusade, sketchbook full colors, elfen lied, AXIS POWERS HETALIA <<<fave

kuroshitsuji if you like a black story

It's a little old but Berserk is a very good one.

To Aru Kagaku No Railgun?my favorite one
then

definately kuroshitsuji! and also kaicho wa maid sama very entertaining and a funny anime a must watch

for people that want to laugh i recommend ***seto no hanayome*** and ***B gata H key***
you'll fall of your chair ;)

higurashi no naku koro ni, umineko no naku koro ni

Michico to Hatchin, its about a fugitive woman that takes a 10 years old girl who thinks that ir the daugther of her last an olnly boyfriend...
Lain-
Ergo Proxy-

To laught a little time "yamato nadeshiko" is great

Code geass, FMA, Regios, Ouran Highschool, D.gray man, 07 ghost

vampire hunter d Bloodlust

Senseless101

Senseless101

Sense me

Nurarihyon no mago :)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.