Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you feel about summer school? - Minitokyo

How do you feel about summer school?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Doing work in summer school can get boring for me, but it's important. How do you feel about it?

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never really been in summer school my whole entire life, well minus college and that didn't really count because those were paid and fast track classes. as for high school and below, hmm, guess it gives people a chance to catch up where they left off in school or they failed or something. maybe it might keep kids off the street and safe for a few hours if it's a bad section of town or something.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

....i've never gone to summer school....idk...from what i hear...some people either attend it because they failed some classes or they just want to get some of their credits done by taking extra classes.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Never tried to go summer classes since I passed my grades so amazing. One time during high school in senior, I'm still learning my english class a bit improve my sentence and phrases.

Signature Image

Summer school would be way too fast for me, I hate cramming stuff really fast, makes my brain explode. Plus I have no need to go to it because I was failing or what not ><

I've never attended summer school for before college. However, I love summer college classes because they're fast-paced and are a good use of my time.

I hate the school T^T

There's usually a lot of hot girls in summer school o.o;

randomly--random

randomly--random

i'm bored.

i just had summer class last May and it was like hell... i hated it! i mean who would like 4hours of Physics, 6times a week? >.< but i'm just sooo happy that that was done ^v^ && yet, i'm still planning to attend summer classes next year, :))

~i will not regret no matter what might happen from now on~

its the worst!

i cant stand school! especially summer school

=^.^= exelent tema

paper-star

paper-star

*fold*fold*fold*---tadaaaah!!!

i think summer school is fun though tiring, it kinda gives you an advantage cuz you can take your subjects in advance and stuff like that(i'm in college), and the classes are usually smaller than usual so you can concentrate more.

eijem

eijem

Eijem loves YAOI

boring...boring...boring...

?? ? ?? Happy Birthday! Juudaime! ?? ? ??

u54

i have never been to there

i dont know :O

summer school?.. am.. is horrible! I would like a swimming pool

Summer school is a very good way for advancement, but it can be boring depending on your teacher.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.