Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of kiss yori saki ni koi yori hayaku - Minitokyo

Deletion of kiss yori saki ni koi yori hayaku

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I Just Want To Know Why My Scan Was Deleted Because My Scan Was The Same Dimensions As The One Posted By edwardedic7 And I Didn't See Any Difference Between The Two Scans To Have Mine Deleted.

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I'm pretty surprised you're asking why your scan was replaced, as a Veteran Scanner you should know why..
Anyway, your scan was something like 200kb, the new scan was around 1mb. If you compare both, you'll see yours has compression artifacts due to its weight and it obviously looks inferior compared to the new scan. So it's not a matter of dimensions, it's a matter of mere quality.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

I Couldn't Tell The Difference Since Sometimes I Have To Use An Old Monitor Which Sometimes Doesn't Show The Best Quality And Can Display Scans Badly.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.