Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why dont people get me? - Minitokyo

Why dont people get me?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

I hate my life people dont know the real me but judge me for what i do
So Why Dont People Get You?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

lone, why worry what others think of you? why care their opinions? if you're happy being yourself, doing what makes you happy (legal moments included) and being yourself why should that matter. people will either accept you or they won't, if they don't it's no big deal, just find people that do. I use to be antisocial for most of my life because I thought that, I wanted to know, I cared what people thought of me and the verbal abuse ate me alive. but now I stand out in the crowd due to my uniqueness. I don't care anymore. be yourself and you will get people to like you, I rather prefer people to like me for who/what I am than fake and people don't like the real me once they figure out it's fake. I can only fake for just so long until I can't take it.

but people don't get me because I don't sugar coat things, I'm highly sarcastic, I tell people like it is, I don't follow the same religion as others do, I don't believe in what they believe in, I'm very open and enjoy being me. there are other reasons but they are all about the same lines. I would rather be with a few real friends than with a bunch of fake friends any day :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I've got the same problem,i feel for you.

cuz people are effing stupid and they're really dumb like pile of $het

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

People do not get me, because they are too fucking stupid.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

ppl dont get you cause you are not a mindless robot who buys american eagle, gets wasted as often as posible and takes pics of themselves every 5 seconds and upload it to stupid social networks.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

People may not "get you" because you have determined that finding your own way is more interesting than abiding by someone's predetermined idea of what is normal. If you were to separate members of a group from one another they would starting acting more like the individuals they are. Some people feel safer in a group where they can act like each other and thereby dispense with the tedium of having to think for themselves. It appears that you are either more secure in being your own person and do not feel the need to follow others for your validity and purpose. You are very normal and more stable.

I don't spend time worrying about why others don't understand why I am me. Life is to short for that; I choose to spend time my way, for those who do get me.

Sometimes I feel the same problems, but later on I have learnt to see things from other people's perspectives, then I could feel better.

Look for the joy in digital life by evaluating cutting-edge multimedia tools.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Why don't people get me?...............Bcoz They're lame and slow...

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Probably because they don't take the time to really "see" you.

asd bhj ryi drhj a

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

People don't get me cos i believe the world is made up of people who like anime, and those who don't.

Think of the world.

Why should them?

cause i don't know......................

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.