Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestions: Suitable gift for a girl during first meet up? - Minitokyo

Suggestions: Suitable gift for a girl during first meet up?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Hi everyone.... >.< embarrassingly i need some suggestions on suitable gifts to give a girl during our first meeting =)
feel free to give me your suggestion and thank you^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm, well if you know the girl any how about flowers (if she's not allergic to them), candy (if she's not able to have candy then something close to that, sugar free or maybe some sort of rare other food treat that doesn't have sugar) or a plushie, there isn't a girl out there that is even remotely girly girly that does not like a plushie :) and like I mentioned it depends on the girl, she might rather have a movie (cheap in price that she's been wanting or something) or something else. it's at least a start and hope it helps and I hope others will contribute something for you sorry that I couldn't have been much help. I'm sort of old fashioned and never really been on a date :( this is just what I seen other guys do for girls.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MissBMoon

MissBMoon

Mangaholic

Sorry but I have to desagreed with you angelxxuan

welll I say for me, candies is a vulgar thing you can find in any store and cheep... girls might think you aren't serious or that you see her as a little kid :S now, if you are on the middle of the date and suggest to go buy come cadies that is a different thing :P or some ice cream is a good idea too.

I would love much more a single rose (or find out the favourite flower of hers) because is romantic and isn't a thing that you recieve everyday you know... :P

Chocolats is a bad idea if the girl is the diet type xD and for me I'm really picky about chocolate, the girl can be too.

Plushies, well it goes for the same as in the first one I said, the girl might think you see her as a kid, and thouse type of things you give more on her aniversary, valentine's day, in your relationship aniversary or some reeeeeally special ocasion.

Don't buy her jewelry in the first date either. Don't think on giving even earings or bracelets yet, even if they are expensive they'll give the impression you are trying to buy her and she might not like thouse types of things... :S rings and necklasses are really important when given out by the boy the girl loves, they give the impression that you want to tie them down, be with them forever, so just give this if you are sure she wants that and forther in your relationship, please...

What I can sugest you is have a great date in place of giving her something, I'm sure that that will be much more unforgetable than any material gift you give to her, go to movies, go eat something and talk a lot to know each other and remember well what she says because it can be necessary in the future and is delicate of your part ^_^

Good luck!

Come to me vampire... I'm prepared

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

i belive is quite late for this, but something small and edible would do the trick.

or window shoping, she will eventually like something not as expensive you can buy.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

well i'll keep it in mind^^
thx guys/girls

I'm a girl and I somehow agree with MissBMoon on the fact that you don't have to buy her anything much, just bring her to a movie, have a nice dinner, have a good chat and get to know each other. So then you'll know what's best for her next time.

I think rose 's the best choice

A beautiful flower,especially red rose

Try getting her something small that relates to her interests. It's a sweet thing to do and it tells her that you are interested in knowing her as a person.
For example, if she is into horses or dogs then a cute plushie shaped like that critter is a possibility.

If you don't know her well enough yet to do that, then yes a rose would be a nice gift. :)

I guess flower which is suitable with the girl,it was really romantic..:)

nothing, if she likes u, then showing up will be the real presnet, and the idea that u r spending time w/ her

For a first meet, I'd say get her a teddy bear or some other stuff animal. It's safer than flowers or candy because then she won't be allergic to it.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.