Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why "I will be waiting for you" wallpaper was deleted? - Minitokyo

Why "I will be waiting for you" wallpaper was deleted?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I hope this don't convert in a custom of mine but I wanna know why this wallpaper was deleted?

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/_Nira_/Kandawallpaper03.jpg

Sorry for the inconveniences but I really though that this one wouldn't be erased u_u. Anyway, thank you for your time ^^.

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

I flagged your wall for deletion for the following reasons because of low effort. you simply slapped on a vector + ghosted, without really thinking about how to compose the wall. next time think about what kind of background you want and when using multiple characters think about their poses in relation to each other. avoid doing "collage" type walls =]

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Ok, I keep in mind to re-doing this wallpaper ^^. Thank you for your answer, was very helpfully =)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.