Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is the thing that u like or dont like abt ur school? - Minitokyo

what is the thing that u like or dont like abt ur school?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

what do u like or hate abt ur school?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as far as I know there isn't a thread like that, until now. in the future you can search for threads, using the search feature in the top left of the screen, type what you're searching for and then make certain it's either on forum, etc where you wish to search.

to answer you question, I always enjoyed school, learned many things, sleeping with my eyes open, arguing with teachers due to outdated text books and the library was still using the card catalog system. got to love back woods schools. also we didn't have cable either and our sewing machines were 1976. ancient school and over the years it sort of didn't get any better either. guess that could be what I hated about my school?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

the bureaucrat system X(

~kitto dekiru~

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

amm... the ocasional '' the students i like get a special treatment'' teacher.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i dont like the teachers who give some students "special treatment" aka who do favoritism in a class and who doo it i think they loose the respect from their students.

I Like the baths that counts?

Don't Like:
School dances...lame :P
Some particular teachers...no need for names heheheh
Yard Duties....are mean D:
Parents have to do parent hours for their students (shows that the parents are involved with their students and the school...lame!)
The annoying dress code!

Like:
School Campus (very private and small :D)
Classes...some teachers are wonderful at what they do :D
Our gym and our performing and fine arts building (where we hold shows, plays, dance celebration, art shows :D)
Our lunches :D

Hate | Like
Teachers |Break
Work |Break
Afrikaans |Blood Donations

MADDOG

MADDOG

Beware im a homicidal maniac:)

Wel let me see i dont like it wen my teachers tel me to cut my hair:(and i dont like doing orals bt i like going out for a break:)n i like my technology class;)

I dislike MANY things about school, including; speeches/public speaking, assessment tasks, assignments, homework, exams... I also hate it for the mere fact that it is evil and attending school is a constant reminder to me that life is extremely unfair and biased, especially so against me. It also makes me VERY cynical [in case you didn't realise already].

As for what I like... I guess that would be the awesome people whom I have had the pleasure of meeting over the years - I won't mention their names, or how many there are, but I am glad to have met them. =]

Aside from that though, I. HATE. HIGH. SCHOOL. so freaking much that it's not funny. These are probably going to be the most full-of-crap years of my life, and I hope that one day I can look back and see nothing but a black hole where all my high school memories are meant to be. Seriously, I can't wait until I go to college [too bad my getting into a college relies on my performance in high school].

I like my school as I have a lot of friends there and i enjoy the time with them; i don't like my school because some teachers and principle just don't really hear what students are saying.....there is one time i forgot to bring my exercise book to school and so i copy the notes in my spare exercise book which is my brother's exercise book (he always throw them a side although it is only used few pages), then my teacher saw it and ask me, so i tell her the truth, but i had a stomachache that time, so i can't really speak loud, i told her also, then she started to scold lots of things, when i try to explain the spare exercise book, she tore it and threw it to the floor and scold again....

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

once there was a teacher who kept our cell phones while we were having test and she told us that we like talk to starngers and text them(in a bad way) and told us that we should not have cell phones. now firstly no one ever did what she accused us of doing and she looked through our private stufr, who's the bad guy there.

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

the tests are design to fail students !

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

I like my my school, but there is almost no security ( thank good, the people in school are very nice....), the food sometimes sucks and the exmas -.-
The gyms are fantastic, almost the theachers are amazing ( some lame XD and the school is located in the middle of the city, so we can leave in breaks to go shopping and eat in others places :D

I hate exams but I have to study. I like my friends, chatting with them in school.

Signature

Most definitely exams

My school has no boys, so it's reeeeeally boring. And I hate having homework and exams! >:(

the fact that there are no references to reference from,and that there is too much grey area in the answers that i'm supposed to give =_= but i really like the fact that i get to meet my friends and classmates..and that i can people-watch in the foodcourts...hehe. :D

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Well, I liked school because school teach us about some interesting thins, and we can have friends too in school. We can attend some interesting club. And what I don't like about school of course homework, exercise, and exam :(

It's not too bad, but all my teachers SUCK D:
I only like my latin teacher cause he's so funny xD

the best thing i really like it... is to laughing..... get crazy together with ma'friends...
hhehehehee...
do anything....
everything we want...xD

and... i really doesn't like if there's a teacher who entered the class... started to speech.. about his/her nostalgic story... and in the end class... he/she would give me so many homeworks that even him/her self wasn't ever teach it...
=="

wanna be friendly with anyone

mhh.. I love the teachers and my parents.. mmh... I hate the school hahaa

I hate that my school sells the same exact things everyday for lunch. We also keep getting incompetent teachers for long term substitutes or for a regular teacher. Currently I really hate my school counselors for constantly changing our teachers and classes and my English teacher. I love my art and music classes. Those are the only classes that I can relax in.

The thing I hate most about my university is the amount of walking I have to do. Classes are all over the place therefore you have to spend alot of time and energy walking between classes.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.