Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bowling A.K.A. Rolly Ball - Minitokyo

Bowling A.K.A. Rolly Ball

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

So recently at a port visit we had, I had they opertunity to go bowling at a base bowling alley. It had been years since I had played horribly but I gave it a go anyway. They say that Lady Luck is very fickle but she decided to grace me with her presence that day. In one game I got my highest score ever finishing the game with 178, plus a Turkey (three consecutive strikes) in the last frame. My ego was through the roof and my friends who are three times more athletic then me were stunned, a great day for nerd olympians and gamblers of all places.

My question to you is, what was your best score? Even more, what is your best Rolly Ball story?

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

Lol Yay For a day of a great day for nerd Olympian! ^.^
I have never a great game like that..I always failed miserably...>.<

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

i fail without a doubt :P i can take out my brother but not 10 pins with a ball XD haha

My best score is 218 if memory serves. It was three years ago when I was bowling with my friends. Pure luck if I may say so, but things like that may happen when you're forced to get a good result..
"loser pays the dinner"

X3 lol, i'm the one always paying for the dinner XD haha

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.