Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rate the song you are listening to, and recommend a song to pplz - Minitokyo

Rate the song you are listening to, and recommend a song to pplz

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Hello there XD ....Just rate the song yah are listening to and recommend a song yah really like XD

My song playing atm is Inner Universe- From Ghost In The Shell XD I love this song so.... full marks.. i think ^_^'

I would like to recommend a song from Samurai 7- Ending Theme called Fuhen- by Rin XD XD Meh love this song too XD XD

Signature Image

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Currently listening to Unlimited from the Samurai 7 serie, sung by Nanase Aikawa... this is a very nice song.... (umm.. I definitely would rate it full mark, because it's my fav atm)
I would recommend the song : Akatsuki no Kuruma by Fiction Junction Yuuka from the serie of Gundam Seed.... it's an awesome song..

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

i would recommend Good Charlotte's Hold On it really brings back sad yet thankful memories taht i am still alive ok taht made absolutely no sense

Yune

Yune

hahah Farish...well everyone has different tastes yeah mate...doesnt matter how weird a song ish to peepz but you like it ^_^'

Signature Image

lol Yune now i am going to reccomend another song its Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending so tell me what you think about that?

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

currently listening to rie fu - life is like a boat...bleach ed
this song is ok, not the greatest but it doesnt suck either...the singer can sing in english quite well too..

song i highly recommend would be yuko sasaki - pure snow and coorie - sonzai (dacapo ed)

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

right at this moment and time i am listnin to immigrant song-led zeppelin ...:D(gets top marks of course i mean led is one of the kings of rock..he will live on ) :P bet i sound crazy
i recommend hmmm.....back street boys nah jokes how about two angels and a dream-depswa...great song also i been to them live wen i was in cali great band

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

man.... no question about it, 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite, i give it a full rating because i'm superman ^_^' hahaha.... and also because the song rocks, i'm gonna put it on my userpage for you all to enjoy yeah? :D

and i would recommend.... hoobastank - the reason, very good song.... gives away a hidden rythm :)

Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Move - Romancing Train

A great ED from a horrible series XD By the same group who did many techno songs for Initial D, the mix of female vocals and japanese rap sounds great ^^

Other songs by Move:
Dogfight
Blast My Desire
Sweet Vibration

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Currently listening to:

Future sounds of London - Papua New Guinea, its a great song, no, not from a anime but it's still good ^-^ Other songs that would good to listen to:
Adam White & Andy Moore - White Room XD XD Great song!!!!

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

If you like Japanese music I reccommend Kawaii Radio on shoutcast. If you like techno, go to shoutcast.com and look around for music marked "D I G I T A L L Y I M P O R T E D"... It has every genre you could want!

I use Quintessential player and SClister to get shoutcast delivered to me...
My rating for the average Kawaii Radio song? 4/5. It has a lot of wierd songs like Japanese chamber music and nuvo classical, but hey it's culture. :-D

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

Yune

Yune

Meh ish listening to Arjuna's Tree of Hearts- so emotional...this song...makes...me cry.... T_______T
Full marks for its BOWERFUUNESS XD
meh cant dl atm Farish hehe... ^_^'

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

*hugs yune* cry out, cry out.... *hehehe..... everything goes according to my plan ^_^' *

Signature

Yune

Yune

hahahha....and ermm....*wonder what the plan ish..* better not be handing meh in to Asumerathikulatic or something yah? ^_^'

Signature Image

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Albireo

Sung by TM Revolution, the same guy that did Gundam SEED Destiny opening theme. Highly recommended.

Kevorkian

The Worst

Apathy - Night life.

7/10 Nice production and lyrics, too short.

Go download 'Cage - Agent Orange'. One of my favorite songs ever.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - The Hornberg
Magnificant song, a melancholy yet epic song, perfect. 10/10

Recommend Shaolin Soccer - Cell Phone
Very emotional music.

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

I d reccoment a few songs this time well here they go:
Maroon 5 - She will be loved
Maroon 5 - This Love
3 Doors Down - Here without you
Match Box 20 - Unwell
and finally last of all would be
Linkin Park - In The End

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

Samurai 7 - unlimitied 9/10

Gundam Seed D ignited 10/10

Gundam Seed - believe 8/10

Dragon Drive - True 10/10

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito - Hitomi no Naka no Meikyuu 10/10

maiafay376

Elf Whore

I am listening to "Room of angel" from the Silent hill 4 Soundtrack...very haunting song...kinda demented as well, but sung beautifually by i forget who...lol.
I also am listening to "Chariots Rise" - Lizzie West ...from the Secretary Soundtrack...naughty naughty movie...
CArrie

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

mFLO loves BOA - LOVE BUG

wai waiii!!

100/10

a MUST hear .. ^.~

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Woo! Yay Yume! -high fives-

Lets see. Well, one of my all time favorite songs, is Beyond the Bounds from Anubis: Zone of the Enders. Its a great song is actually legal to download !! I have the OST for the game, and its pretty awesome also. i give it a 10 out of 10.

The second song is EXEMeledy, which is a meledy of all the EXE songs, its totally a must have for all Rock Man EXE fans, and its a midi ^-^ YAY! I also give it a 10 out of 10.

Third, is Pierrot with Neogrotesque, which is an awesome fast paced JRock song. i give it a 7 out of 10.

Fourth is Friend, from the Phantom Brave OST. Its a beautiful song, that went so well with the scene. It adds drama to any scene really. It almost makes me want to cry ;_;. I give it an awesome 100 (yes i said one hundred) out of 10, for awesome japanese vocals and sweet lovable music.

Fifth is Battle Theme I from the Unlimited: SaGa OST, which has to be one of the best battle themes in the world. It is just stunning. 9 out of 10.

Oh yeah, and finally, there is The Light Before we Land, from the GunSlinger Girls Opening Theme. Its a beautiful song. I give it a 8 out of 10.

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmm listening now...ish dum dum dum

Blooming Flower - S.H.E

ohh and it's really good, probably the only song I can sing in chinese harhar.

XDD

any jaychou music ish good.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well...The only music I really listen to is Heavy Metal / Punk....Sure I've got some softer stuff, but let this be noted taht practally ALL the music I'm gonna be recommending is for people who enjoy a much heavier beat and are into that genre.

Anyways I highly recommend Spineshank's - Synthetic.

Just a phenomial song and is possible the BEST song on their second CD, great beat and just amazing vocals its strangly addictive and fast paced. Minimal screaming and just hardcore guitar this is a BIG favie for mee~.

Signature Image

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.