Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rate the song you are listening to, and recommend a song to pplz - Minitokyo

Rate the song you are listening to, and recommend a song to pplz

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

Mika Nakashima - Find the Way

9/10

Its a nice and slow song...

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

police, message in a bottle
well a great classic so i'll give it a 8/10

if you can get your hands on "obsession", .hack OST (sorry i don't know the singer XO )

Hikaru Utada - simple and clean

10/10

One of my favorite Songs, I love it!!

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Risa okhi, love will grow :)
8/10, it just smoothes everything away, so cool song

i would recommand any of love hina's song, they're all great yeah
:D

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Quote by AnjhurinPS yune the song just changed, now it's fuhen by rin (i followed your advice and downloaded it, it's great :) )

wha ho mate!! great job there *thumbs up* :D :D XD ...i love that song XD

Meh ish listening to Rise from Ghost In The Shell by Origa.....9/10
recommend....umm....how bout Utada's Wait & See? ^_^' ...meh cant really think of any atm.. ^_^'

Signature Image

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Electrasy- Cosmic Castaway, I love it and I also recomened the band It Dies Today.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

Currently listening to "Waiting For You" from Silent Hill 4...hauntingly pretty. Much <3 for that song.

Anime wise, if you like Azumanga Daioh, or other quirky series, I'd recommend the entire "Tribute to Azumanga Daioh" album. It's just quirky and...happy. Impossible to be in a bad mood after listening to those songs.

Non-anime wise, I'd have to recommend "Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. I think everyone can identify, somehow, with the lyrics in that song. Much <3 there, too.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by DistortionElectrasy- Cosmic Castaway, I love it and I also recomened the band It Dies Today.

That is the stuff

Filter - The Best Things

Possibly their best song they've made (aside from Take my Picture). And its probably one of their deepest. Just an overall well sounding song with a great beat and his voice doesn't get to the 'somewhat' annoying state that it sometimes does. Patrick did an excellant job with the vocals.

Signature Image

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

Right now I am listening to the Cradle of filth with the song " Her Ghost In the Fog "
I love this band...Dark Metal!!! 10/10 XD

tehPeril

tehPeril

Fangirl #87

Quote by Anjhurin
if you can get your hands on "obsession", .hack OST (sorry i don't know the singer XO )

It's See-Saw. If you liked "Obsession", you might wanna try out Tasogare no Umi, Anata ga ita monogatari, Edge, Kioku or Yasashii Yoake just to name a few (All openings for .hack anime, incidentally)

Sentimental from Midori no Hibi. Okay poppish song. 7/10

tehPeril

tehPeril

Fangirl #87

Whoops, sorry, double-post.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

last post 1 week ago? man.... come on now people.... ^_^' heh....

ok, ok... let me redeem this thread :P

right now, i'm listening to Stand My Ground by Within Temptation.
found it a few days ago, good track :) rating will be 9/10

and i would recommend to you.... lemme see.... 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite, have i said that? :)

Signature

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

i'm listening to Ayumi Hamasaki - Evolution ~Original Mix~ i would rate it 7/10

and i would recommend Orange Range - Asterisk ( The Opening Song to the Bleach Anime )

Hope i can get my fingers on their newest CD soon :D ( i want the full lenght version of the song :( )

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

Hey you guys, you wanna hear good anime music, c'mon I have plenny of them, my favorite one is slayes Brezze and yes, the piano collection of FF, just awesome

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

i recommend to get the Hellsing Ending : Shine

Image this : You drive with your friends through the woods loud singing shine XD

THats something we have done last Year on a camping trip on the way to the nearest City. It was that much fun ^_^

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Ok I'm currently listening to Thrice - A Subtle Dagger. I must say that if your into a fast punk beat, THIS is the way to go. Not only are the lyrics powerful but the sound is too. Just overall an overwhelming sound that is simply amazing. Though the song is only about 1 minutes and 48 seconds. Its still worth listening to.

Signature Image

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i agree with Cy, Thrice is an awesome band!! anyways some other music i'm listening to right now is "Imagine" by A Perfect Circle i'm getting the new CD today, the lyrics are below, if anyone's interested

Signature Image

I'm currently listening to Unholy Warcry :: Rhapsody :: Symphony Of Enchanted Lands II - The Dark Secret ...

powerfull song.
.... That's all :D

I'm a poor lonesome cow-boy and a long way from home

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Listening to KoRn - Dirty. And.. I'd reconmend anything by them..
Though it seems peoples oppinions of them are devided.
But that's to be expected. =P

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

ummmm im listening to RFO-Love's Theme.....great song T______T full marks T______T
recommend Seal Of the Wind ~The Three Trails~from ffx-2 International Last Mission....thats if you dont mind instrumentals or...OST's yah? :D

Signature Image

valsimot

wingless

stereo sushi - rain. what can i say, i'm a sap for gentle voices.

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

It's not playing atm, Winamp's down for me. XD But my favourite anime song is Shoot, from Gundam Seed, sung by Seki Tomokazu as Yzak. Love, love, love it... and the violins rock. XD

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

hmmm........currently listening to --=kotoko - senecio=-- which i think was onegai teacher's image song.......really nice song :D

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

Mant

Title? What's this?

Im listening Premonition from ff8........ a good continue is The Extreme, of the same source. ^_^

Signature Image Ai

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.