Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rate the song you are listening to, and recommend a song to pplz - Minitokyo

Rate the song you are listening to, and recommend a song to pplz

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 92 total items

Sanji

Sanji

The Cookie God

Currently listening too: FLOW - Boku ni Sasageru Ballade. It gives me this summer-ish feeling with the acoustic guitars and all. ^^

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

hey Mant! ko0L combo mate! and i usually go for the same pattern too...follow by Legendary Beast ^_^'

Signature Image

Ashuli

Ashuli

Blissful Oblivion

Forever Love from X, accoustic version. Sung by X Japan. ^^ I really recommend it, if you haven't heard it yet. It's really nice-sounding and very smooth.

Signature Image

toast

Yes, It's Toasted

If u r a DJ i would recommend "DJ Shadow - Funky Breakbeats" Note: it is not the best song and goes for around 30 minutes but has a few cuts worth checking out ;0) - (thank me later) AND FOR THE ALL THE OTHERS check "B-boy punk rock" by the X-Ecutioners - i give this full marks

Signature
He who seeks the knowledge must lead me. No one else may approach..... DVD Movie: KruLL

Butter-fly (piano version)... the 1rst Digimon opening, I really like this song and err... for the rating... well...

One of my favourite song is "Another Grey Day in the Big Blue World". It's a beautiful and melancholic song by Sakamoto Maaya.

Signature

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

Brand New -Shinhwa

10/10 -I really love this song. One of their best.

Download it now!!!

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

It's Tricky - Run DMC

Old school rap at it's best! 10/10

Run DMC pwns all =P

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Crystal Kay- Eternal Memories...i really liek this song... ^_^'
recommend another by her... FMA Ending theme- Motherland :D

Signature Image

Vergilius

Vergilius

Aberrant Philosopher

The Postal Service - Such Great Heights.
9/10

I'd recommend it to anyone that's tired of all the "I-hate-myself-and-everyone-else" music that's currently floating around these days.

But since it's Sup-Pop, it might be hard for most people to like :3

Signature

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

I recommend I'VE Sound. The music from Onegai Teacher is excellent. My favorite is Shooting Star, then LOVE A RIDDLE, and then Sora wa Kataranai (very emotional). They all bring back memories and tears to my eyes.
Also download all these songs (including Onegai Twins) from:

http://www.tokyo-7.net/RecommendedMp3s.html

Vergilius

Vergilius

Aberrant Philosopher

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
8/10

It's catchy and amusing :3

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

I highly recommend k.m.f.d.m. wwiii and Stars & Stripes. these ass-kickin songs are about our favorite US President W. they come from the wwiii album.

awesome stuff. :)

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Quote by YuneHello there XD ....Just rate the song yah are listening to and recommend a song yah really like XD

Oh, okay.

Right now, I'm listening to Fortune plango vulnera, which is a Latin song. :D On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is "worst" and 10 is "best," I give the song a 9! It's one of my favorite songs! I recommend it to those who are interested in the Latin language.

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

mm.. ionno whether it has been said but i'll just put in my part =)
i'm listening to bleach's life is like a boat by rie fu.. it would probably seem odd at first .. but after a while.. the song kinda sticks on you.. well at least it did on me~ ^_^" i like it because, it sounds like an english person speaking japanese.. doesn't sound all that bad.. it's different from the other half english half japanese songs since the english parts sound normal .. unlike japanese ppl who tries to sing in english and comes out all wrong..lol

Signature

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

"holdin' it down" by the deceased Big L from the cd "the bigger picture"

5/5 stars

go listen to it! it's a hip hop classic! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Listening to madlax and x tv OST mainly but if you get a chance then Ayumi Hamasaki with rainbow is quite good and soothing to listen to :]

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

The song Beyond the Bounds by Maki Kimura. The Zone of the enders 2nd runner intro

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

Cradle of Filth - Hallowed by thy name...

IS THE BEST song!!!!! you have to listen to it.!!!

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

3 doors down-here without you

i recommend this song
because (the text in the song is an experience what is happening to me thats why i like it)

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 92 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.