Best Anime Buddies/Nemesis - Pair

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Cancel

This topics opens for the anime pairings that you think suit together well as a tandem or partners may they be sworn enemies that try to outdo each other or real buddies/sidekicks. Almost all anime is a common place of these pairs don't you think? State their flashy rumblings and aggravations toward each other to what makes them the best pair~ I know you have someone in your mind! There's gotta be ^_^

Mine is:

Mukuro Rokudo & Flan [Katekyo Hitman Reborn] Flan got me cracking up with his statements that are up against his master Mukuro. Hilarious tandem xD

• Jul 28, 2010
Cancel

hmmm....
well for Katekyo Hitman Reborn there's Lambo and Gokudera. Event though these two hate each others guts and call each other names (stupid cow and stupidera) they still care for each other (especially Gokudera who cares for Lambo :D)

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Cancel

I bet Akatsuki Chika and Tachibana Shitou in Zombie Loan; because they may be worse combination however they share their destiny of their right hands to use their weapons. They've become buddies developed in that episode.

Signature Image

• Jul 29, 2010

minayuri

Elite Member

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Cancel

Kei and Yuri of Dirty Pair Flash are mine, at first the two hated one another and couldn't stand being partners with each other.Things got ugly when Yuri blamed Kei for ruining her dates. Kei was the oil to Yuri's water, so they clashed quite often in the Mission 1 set of episodes. By Missions 2 and 3 of the series, things settled between them and got along better as partners (even planning to go out to eat a nice resturaunt together) and work together as a team. Although there's still a little bit of tension between the two, it is not as vicious as it was in Mission 1.

Signature

Cancel

America and England from Hetalia: Axis powers!

• Jul 31, 2010
Cancel

byakuya and yachiru from bleach xD

Cancel

miyata and ippo from hajime no ippo

• Aug 16, 2010
Cancel

Naruto and Gaara, imo.

• Aug 18, 2010

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

Cancel

goku and vegeta !

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

Cancel

• Aug 25, 2010

tomoyo247

tomoyo247

"Sakura-chan"

Cancel

Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke

"There are many books in the library. Each book has a wonderful story that will never happen in reality. But as you fall in love, reality becomes a wonderful story better than any novel."
'[sigmig]'

• Oct 11, 2010

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Cancel

Kenshin and Saito from Rurouni Kenshin would fit the bill for me.

• Oct 26, 2010
Cancel

SEBASTIAN AND CIEL! FROM KUROSHITSUJI, THEY R PERFECT PARTNER AND ....... couple ( hehe....)

• Oct 30, 2010

radith

radith

how art you today?

Cancel

Lelouch and Schneizel?

artistique is unique

Cancel

byakuya and yachiru from bleach

• Nov 05, 2010
Cancel

Naruto, Sasuke

• Nov 07, 2010
Cancel

ya goku and vegetta are a classic pair

• Nov 08, 2010
Cancel

gon and killua from hunter X hunter . you must admit that they are the best pair

Cancel

Lambdadelta x Bernkastel, from Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
Rivals, companions, and apparently canonical lovers, too, even though they're both girls.
They're also almost certainly the cutest characters in the series. Bern's kitty tail~ Lambda's Halloween costume style dress~
[Omochikaeri'd]

Cancel

Byakuya and yoruichi XD

• Feb 06, 2011
Cancel

luffy and hancock xD

• Feb 20, 2011

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

Cancel

lelouch and suzaku

• Feb 22, 2011

linainverse99

linainverse99

I'M THE HERO...INE

Cancel

Quote by CielGoldsmithAmerica and England from Hetalia: Axis powers!

I was about to say that!
Those two amuse me to no end.

Casting magic missiles at the DARKNESS!

• Feb 22, 2011

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Cancel

Zoro and Sanji

Hiei and Kuwabara

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.