Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Anime Buddies/Nemesis - Pair - Minitokyo

Best Anime Buddies/Nemesis - Pair

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

This topics opens for the anime pairings that you think suit together well as a tandem or partners may they be sworn enemies that try to outdo each other or real buddies/sidekicks. Almost all anime is a common place of these pairs don't you think? State their flashy rumblings and aggravations toward each other to what makes them the best pair~ I know you have someone in your mind! There's gotta be ^_^

Mine is:

Mukuro Rokudo & Flan [Katekyo Hitman Reborn] Flan got me cracking up with his statements that are up against his master Mukuro. Hilarious tandem xD

hmmm....
well for Katekyo Hitman Reborn there's Lambo and Gokudera. Event though these two hate each others guts and call each other names (stupid cow and stupidera) they still care for each other (especially Gokudera who cares for Lambo :D)

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I bet Akatsuki Chika and Tachibana Shitou in Zombie Loan; because they may be worse combination however they share their destiny of their right hands to use their weapons. They've become buddies developed in that episode.

Signature Image

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Kei and Yuri of Dirty Pair Flash are mine, at first the two hated one another and couldn't stand being partners with each other.Things got ugly when Yuri blamed Kei for ruining her dates. Kei was the oil to Yuri's water, so they clashed quite often in the Mission 1 set of episodes. By Missions 2 and 3 of the series, things settled between them and got along better as partners (even planning to go out to eat a nice resturaunt together) and work together as a team. Although there's still a little bit of tension between the two, it is not as vicious as it was in Mission 1.

Signature

America and England from Hetalia: Axis powers!

byakuya and yachiru from bleach xD

miyata and ippo from hajime no ippo

Naruto and Gaara, imo.

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

goku and vegeta !

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

tomoyo247

tomoyo247

"Sakura-chan"

Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke

"There are many books in the library. Each book has a wonderful story that will never happen in reality. But as you fall in love, reality becomes a wonderful story better than any novel."
'[sigmig]'

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Kenshin and Saito from Rurouni Kenshin would fit the bill for me.

SEBASTIAN AND CIEL! FROM KUROSHITSUJI, THEY R PERFECT PARTNER AND ....... couple ( hehe....)

radith

radith

how art you today?

Lelouch and Schneizel?

artistique is unique

byakuya and yachiru from bleach

Naruto, Sasuke

ya goku and vegetta are a classic pair

gon and killua from hunter X hunter . you must admit that they are the best pair

Lambdadelta x Bernkastel, from Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
Rivals, companions, and apparently canonical lovers, too, even though they're both girls.
They're also almost certainly the cutest characters in the series. Bern's kitty tail~ Lambda's Halloween costume style dress~
[Omochikaeri'd]

Byakuya and yoruichi XD

luffy and hancock xD

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

lelouch and suzaku

linainverse99

linainverse99

I'M THE HERO...INE

Quote by CielGoldsmithAmerica and England from Hetalia: Axis powers!

I was about to say that!
Those two amuse me to no end.

Casting magic missiles at the DARKNESS!

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Zoro and Sanji

Hiei and Kuwabara

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.