This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Cancel

Why my Asuka Kazama wallpaper goot deleted? I guess the quality is good. The background isn't simple coz I work to make it abstract by using some random brushes. N I think it even better than my last Asuka wallpaper which not got deleted (or u're forgot? Bcoz I think it's not better than my new Asuka which got deleted just now).

Also, I want to know why my Roxas, Hayner, Pence, n Olette got deleted too? (I like to make the background by myself if thats the problem ... )

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Cancel

Overusing brushes to construct backgrounds or relying on filters doesn't show moderators any creativity or effort on your part. All of your wallpapers seem to heavily rely on brushes, and the majority of them also seem very similar in composition. It's much better to make each of your wallpapers unique, instead of in batches. Use the Sandbox and get permission from a wall mod before resubmitting any of the deleted works.

Cancel

Quote by bromithiaOverusing brushes to construct backgrounds or relying on filters doesn't show moderators any creativity or effort on your part. All of your wallpapers seem to heavily rely on brushes, and the majority of them also seem very similar in composition. It's much better to make each of your wallpapers unique, instead of in batches. Use the Sandbox and get permission from a wall mod before resubmitting any of the deleted works.

Overusing brushes? Oh, I thought it’s called abstract background. I personally like that kind of wallpapers (n some of my friends too). But I think the professional people in here don’t think so. Heheh … ^^ . I’ll learn more then …

Majority of them seems very similar in composition? I thought it’s okay since I saw some wallpaper which have similar composition in here. Like this one, this one, n this one. N I guess they look more simple than my Roxas, Hayner, Olette, n Pence wallpapers, n also more similar between each other than mines.

Sandbox? What is that?
Haha! sorry! I don’t really know about this site yet. But I promise to search for it.^^

Thanks for reply

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Cancel

We generally don't delete wallpapers that have been in the gallery for more than a week even if they should be due to quality, as we think that's unfair to the user. After all, most comments and favorites received generally appear in the first week of submission. If you would like me to make an exception for your other wallpapers, then please let me know and I'll take care of it.

The Sandbox is a forum for wallpaper critiquing from fellow members before submission.

Cancel

Quote by bromithiaWe generally don't delete wallpapers that have been in the gallery for more than a week even if they should be due to quality, as we think that's unfair to the user. After all, most comments and favorites received generally appear in the first week of submission. If you would like me to make an exception for your other wallpapers, then please let me know and I'll take care of it.

The Sandbox is a forum for wallpaper critiquing from fellow members before submission.

Sorry for replying so late!

"If you would like me to make an exception for your other wallpapers, then please let me know and I'll take care of it. "

Exception of what? Sorry, I didnt understand ... ?

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

Cancel

he means you can exercise the option of deleting your older wallpapers that you dont think are up to quality inspection in the gallery.

also as a very small note to the "abstract" comment, we arent against abstract or even brush-heavy or grunge wallpapers, but they need to be done deliberately, with the scan + background seamlessly integrated. if you would like to see examples of this:
the music by xRedPhoenix
the music by xRedPhoenix
Anime Live by Argunov
Anime Live by Argunov
Caged Freedom by dslassey
Caged Freedom by dslassey

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.