Delete Appeal: Wings that Cannot Fly

Tagged under Air

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hoser1358

iZomgX3

Cancel

Quote: Hoser1358,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Wings That Cannot Fly) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Background is over-filtered.

Okay,
I understand that it was simple but, hey it still looked good, is it really a problem that it's too simple? Let alone a lot of people have icons on their desktop and having the subject overlapped by icons can disturb people.

I don't really see how it was blurry, I didn't use THAT many filters, like one or two... Okay maybe I used like three...

I never even touched a screenshot or stock photo. Low effort? I always try my best to make wallpapers LOOK the best, because that's what wallpapers are about, the visual, and not to much the small details let alone that. Also, most if not all my wallpapers will be made from scratch other than the subject of the wallpaper.

Also, I didn't happen to see many wallpapers with this composition or style, sure there were a few that were similar but nothing exact.
All the alternate versions were posted on other websites (PhotoBucket / ImageShack).

Anime style image? What is this bot talking about? It clearly features Misuzu from AIR.

I can understand this is automated but... This is much more absurd than the bot on AnimePaper.

Please message me back ASAP, as I would like to know more reasonable reasons for why this was deleted, thanks.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/Hoser1358/Airwallpaperiliminacion.jpg

~Hoser1358

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

Cancel

"The wallpaper you have submitted (Wings That Cannot Fly) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:" so not all of the attributes apply to your wallpaper.

i flagged your wallpaper for deletion because of two reasons: low effort & low quality scan. now, effort does not mean how hard you tried or how long you spent or how many brushes/resources etc you used. effort is an evaluation of your efforts to create a wallpaper with a cohesive composition in mind. your wallpaper merely uses a stock and some effects which wash out the scan, and the text incorporation is poorly executed, without taking into account style of the piece. furthermore, the scan you used is resized up which causes artifacts and overblurred lineart that is immediately evident upon fullview.

i hope this answers your questions and i encourage you to find a higher quality scan and post revisions in the sandbox for help =]

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Hoser1358

iZomgX3

Cancel

Quote by vitaamin"The wallpaper you have submitted (Wings That Cannot Fly) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:" so not all of the attributes apply to your wallpaper.

i flagged your wallpaper for deletion because of two reasons: low effort & low quality scan. now, effort does not mean how hard you tried or how long you spent or how many brushes/resources etc you used. effort is an evaluation of your efforts to create a wallpaper with a cohesive composition in mind. your wallpaper merely uses a stock and some effects which wash out the scan, and the text incorporation is poorly executed, without taking into account style of the piece. furthermore, the scan you used is resized up which causes artifacts and overblurred lineart that is immediately evident upon fullview.

i hope this answers your questions and i encourage you to find a higher quality scan and post revisions in the sandbox for help =]

Thanks, I will keep those in mind next time.
The "effort" that Minitokyo uses.. is a little odd in my opinion because i find a lot of mediocre looking wallpapers or scans here.
and by stock, or lord, tell me you mean the scan, because nothing was stock on the wallpaper other than the scan.

Anyways, thanks again, maybe I'm just not suited for wallpaper making *moves on to line art*

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.