Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell Me What You Mean--Extension - Minitokyo

Tell Me What You Mean--Extension

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 4 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I'm officially extending the contest deadline. We only have 2 entries so far, I've had 2 requests to extend it, and I'm not even CLOSE to finished with a wall. And I'm about to be super busy, and need more time! Plus, we've just gotten a bunch of new members that might not know about the contest and want to participate.

I'm extending the deadline to September 30th. August is a bad month for wallers, since that's when school starts again, so I'm adding an additional month to the deadline. Plus I'm going to be moving next month, and I really want to participate! *pouts*

Anyway, if I get more begging and crying, I will extend it again. The prize is still the same, popular winner gets Clamp North Side, judges' choice gets Clamp South Side.

For anyone that didn't see the original contest posting, or anyone that needs a refresher on the details, here's the original link: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t68276

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

XD Good call. I definitely couldn't make it otherwise >< too much work work to do TToTT.

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

yay! many thanks! so much time is awesome!

Signature Image
This day we fight!

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Yay! I hope I can make it! I was also thinking of PMing you for extension LOL

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.