Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ouch, That's a Weak Spot! - Minitokyo

Ouch, That's a Weak Spot!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am feeling a tad bit up to par knowing that my friends and family are alright with the happenings going on at home. So now my mind is free to wander to the shuffle feature on my iPod. Personally, my iPod is a weakness but not the one I am here to discuss, allow me to explain. Everyone of my songs album art has been replaced with an anime picture that I feel captures the song's mood. Do I have a lot of time? Yes, especially when work comes and goes as easily as the tide rolls in, I digress. As I am putting a picture to the song "Air Traffic" by Owl City (woot to the other fans out there), I noticed something in the picture that brings up a great question.

What is something that someone of the opposite sex (or same sex if you roll like that) does or can do, that may seem minor to them, makes your heart skip a beat?

For me, a woman who wears a flower in her hair is one of the most enchanting things a woman can do. To simply put something like flora, a symbol of life, into her hair brings her to an innocent, almost celestial level for me. Even though it may be just an accessory for her, to me it is a breathtaking addition to her natural beauty. So what makes your heart stop for a second?

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

Natural beauty. Especially those girls without super thick makeup on them.

Nature is nice too. Especially those waterfall, when you are sitting at the bottom stream of the water and listen to the water.

A sunset on a pier with the one you really believe is the one, with a picnic and a small lake with fish swimming around your feet as you sit with that person and watch the sun dissapear under the horizon... It really is breath-taking.

A man who isn't afraid to show his feelings is a most beautiful thing for me

i girl who can understand my feeling and let me understand her feeling is the beautiful thing for me

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

My weakness is when a girl just slightly brushes her hair out of her eyes or puts her fingers up to her lips. Sooooo hot... <3

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

A guy who can understand me, still be himself while being romantic, and dresses nicely, meaning tux or suit.

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

A gentle and warm smile like one Kimi Raikkonen and Yukimura Seiichi have.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Wears glasses and a Warm Smile...C:

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

There are very few people whom I have felt anything for, because I'm just naturally that way. Others tend not to appeal to me very often but going based on the single experience in which I have felt attracted to a man, I like them in their habitat, shall we call it that.

He was a musician, in our school, the best cellist. And I enjoyed watching him play the cello more so then any other moment because it seemed to me as natural to him. It looked like he enjoyed it, honestly, he was serious about it and he felt it and he was enjoying himself. It was, ironically, the single moment in my entire life I have ever felt attracted to a person and even when I saw him in the halls after, the same feelings could not be summoned as in that single moment. End of sappiness.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

damnedhaven

damnedhaven

Poof KokoKrunch

For me, the simple thoughfulness and gentlemanly gestures of a guy. Especially if he knows how to cheer me up when I'm done, which happens a lot. > w <

The ideal course of life is a fictitious ideal of a human being.

Simple, A long, honest smile

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.