Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What will make this group alive? - Minitokyo

What will make this group alive?

Group announcement by Tou-no-Uwa

page 1 of 1 5 total items

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

The founder of this group (Selemental) is on hiatus (aka not gonna be here to help me, the co-founder)
Sooooo, i was wondering what you the people would be interested in to make this group lively nd friendly just whhat selemental would want.

any suggestions people?

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

^^; I'm guessing the people are temporary inactive right now.
And already speaking with you about the suggestion.
Aaaand I just feel like I need to post something here. ^^;

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

weird12u

weird12u

Aww, well thank you x3 for posting
i guess it's true most the people been inactive.. but what do i do? just kick them out except a select few i know sele would be upset over? due to inactivity?
'cause i mean we do ned active people to make a group work i guess

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Of course we don't kick the inactive people because first, most of them are friends and second, they might come back to us from the dead. And recruiting new member would give a better chance that a person will say something random, which could then cause a chain reaction of a conversation......I think. ^^;

Hhhmmm....if only we have the power to make people inactive to active. *Stare into my hand and hope something would happen*......nope, nothing happen.

(MESSAGE TO THE REST OF THE MEMBERS)----If your reading this, that mean you should say something in the group. Show that you still care. Well at least, show us that your still here with us.....

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

weird12u

weird12u

True i shouldn't just ban them SORRY PPL

allright ill try to find ways to activate this place o.o
ugh dumb inactive ppl, get active @.@

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.