Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted wall ? - Minitokyo

Deleted wall ?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Katkoota

Katkoota

meow~ >:3

Hello,

I got a message telling me that my wall (cute drawing) got deleted because it lacks some efforts and poor extractions, well, my problem is that i forgot to write in my description what i did with the wall and now i re-wrote my description again and i fixed the extractions parts though it was hard to fix it because the PSD got deleted =/ anyways, i hope u get my wall back again and i will upload the new fixed version and i will re-write the description again.

Thanks in advance.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT! <3

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

@Emma93: members are not supposed to reply to deletion appeals, only mods and elites.

@Katkoota: please host the new version of your wall and post a link so that we can check it out.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Katkoota

Katkoota

meow~ >:3

Okay here's the fixed version :
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7668/cutedrawingv2.jpg
I know there are more to be fixed but i'm happy with the result now because the real psd got deleted, And please don't give me suggestions to what i should add or remove because in the end i only want my wall be back and then i will be happy to read the critics when my wall is in the gallery.

Thanks.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT! <3

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

No mod response for one week so undeleted on request.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

It was deleted because the pencils are over-filtered. Also, it looks like the character is over-filtered as well (maybe sharp-blur).
Deleted again.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.