Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BEWARE Sony's Mandatory 3.41 Update for PS3! - Minitokyo

BEWARE Sony's Mandatory 3.41 Update for PS3!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

This Update is Mandatory and you will not be able to get online with your PS3 until you install this update.

Make sure if you want any of the following things done to your PS3 to do it before installing this update.

This Update can make your Blu-Ray Drive not function and stop Netflix streaming.

Also Remove any discs before doing any Update from Sony!

And if you going to upgrade your HDD do it before you preform this update.

I hope this info is helpful...I only wish I had done the internet research BEFORE I INSTALLED THIS #$@^#*#^! UPDATE!

Sony needs to change there Slogan from..."It does everything" to "It does Less"

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

That update other than being Mandatroy sounds like a pain in the ass to me. I'm glade I don't own a PS3.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Dude All I wanted was to stream some Netflix movies last night and I end up staying up all night long on the internet trying to find a fix...

They made it so you could not get online unless you updated! WTF!

Well I bet this weekend Sony is going to hear a TON-O-STUFF from all the Hard core Users!

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I bet. That does suck. Updating is one thing, but sony needs to learn to update and allow people to do as they please while the system is updating.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Yes. Also they should store the Firmware in the memory not the HDD...that would make for 1000% less headaches.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Yes it would if Sony did it right. over a million people will be frustrated and furious with this thing Sony did with the updates Just like you said Uber.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey guess what I think I have found a solution to the issue...let me see if this works and I will get back to you.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

huh, i dont understand what you mean with the blu ray thing, other than that, what you are trolling about doesnt really worry me.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Alright Uber I hope your trick works.

It's OK, UberDog. Don't feel like a Canus Doofus for trusting Sony. You have learned the hard way not to trust.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

That really sucks, dude. I know my buddy has problems with this stuff all the time. That an Sony's OS sucks.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

thnx fer the warning Uber, i do have a ps3 :\

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Thanks Mav.

And Sammy just be very careful with how you update with this 3.41...as I said Sony made it mandatory!

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Meaning you CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE BUT INSTALL THE UPDATE.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

If you want to connect to the internet...go figure?!?!?!?

that blows donkey butt! Sony is gettin worser n worser by the day, n i thought the postal service was bad O.o

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Seems that way too me too. Sony is top quality electronics but now with their PS3 updates being MANDATORY I'm not too happy with them.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Well now they want more smaller updates in the background...Remind of some other Company...Microsoft...hrmmmm?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

after reading all this mess I'm still thankful for having not bought a ps3 and happy with my little first generation ds. are you still having trouble? have you tried contacting the correct people over this? probably sony or ps place, don't know their name sorry never had console trouble in my life out of any of my gaming consoles. since it's still the weekend in the states probably not going to get it straightened out but remember to try first thing monday and then wait for the camping on the lines if you're going to try calling them

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I will let the Chronic Hard Core Users Rip Sony a new one before I get involved...I would hate to be Sony Customer Support right Now! hehehe

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's for sure, even if they are present, if they are in another country then yup they are probably present. some companies do that these days. but don't worry I'm certain that sony will find the error and fix it. there are too many ps users for them to actually allow this mess to stay/stick around.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I never Had any interest in buying/ owning a PS3 in the first place. I will not buy one now because of their ridiculousness Update scenario.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

not too long ago xbox had a strike against them with the red rings of death, but loyal fans are just that, regardless of what the mess, what the outcome, if they are loyal fans they will cling to the product even though there are errors in it. probably because they hope that it'll be fixed/fixed soon, or various other reasons.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I hope so too. I do remember hearing about the ring of death for X-box 360, awhile back

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.