Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of hellboy by terada - Minitokyo

Deletion of hellboy by terada

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

The scan you have submitted (hellboy by terada) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

your explanation about the deletion is too evasive...

do you really the quality is to too bad?
i scanned myself this picture from the box of the box of a vunil statue, years ago and the original suffered from some srcaps...

I remasterized and resized it to remove some default .

I can understand you estimate hellboy is not a manga theme but the artist is a great and well knowed japan artist .
and the theme of the picture is coherent with japan demon or ghosts...

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I deleted your scan for being overfiltered. It looked so bad you could almost tell it's been upscaled, or something like that.
You're very very welcome to submit it again without much filtering. Screening (scanner's dots, I mean) is allowed and sometimes is even better than blurring.
Your first scans for the Dark Stalkers artbook were nice but you started using heavy filtering with your Devilman artbook...

Looking forward to see your new creation :)

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

ok, i am a little disappointed about all useless work i did on devilman''s scans to remove printing dots to make images less "heavy".

for darkstalers i scanned in 300 dpi, but i was not happy for some pieces ( stripes ) so i scan at 600 dpi for the last ones, to filter or correct them, and then downsize them after .

I did the same for devilman but without resizing them, except the double page ...

I prefer dowsize them instead to have too much raw material

i'll try to post a "primitive scan" at 600 dpi to have your advice...

thanks for the advice.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.