Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Those Little Three Words x7 - Minitokyo

Those Little Three Words x7

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Be Yourself, Be Happy, It's Life

that hold secrets

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

in its corners

19th September = National 'Talk like a Pirate Day'
Sitting 'round in ye olde boat, drinking rum day and night, and talking to yer mateys with a piratey accent.

from strange people

looker

looker

living of experiences

and smart too

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

too smart who?

hello everyone again ^^

Akaku akaku akaku yurete, yume no yume no hate e hanarerarena-a-a-i...(c)

looker

looker

living of experiences

the smart people

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

and they are?

freaks from other...

looker

looker

living of experiences

freaking crazy world?

thats the idea

looker

looker

living of experiences

I got it xD

you are awesome

right on bro

looker

looker

living of experiences

am i awesome?

not a doubt

looker

looker

living of experiences

well, thank you ^^

telling the truth...

passing by to..

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Be Yourself, Be Happy, It's Life

people behind me

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

akujou

akujou

Ronery

I'm behind yoooou! >:D

Hoheo taralna, rondero tarel. Hoheo taralna, rondero tarel. Hoheo taralna... rondero tarel. c:

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.