Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WANTED: Someone with more time! - Minitokyo

WANTED: Someone with more time!

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 17 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Hey Wings Lovers!

In my recent thread asking for responses from active members, I only got about 20 responses. That's not a lot for a group that has 300 members. Still, everyone asked that I not close the group, so I'm not going to. However, I really don't have the time to try and revive the group on my own. So I'm asking for volunteers to assume an admin position at WL. I'm super busy (and about to get more busy, I'm starting grad school), Yothsothgoth is busy, and Gel-chan is so busy she hasn't been on in ages. SO PLEASE HELP KEEP WINGS LOVERS ALIVE! Post in this thread if you'd like to be an admin.

Thanks!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

And exacly what's an admin supposed to do?I might have some spare time,but I have no experience with this kind of stuff

Signature

DragonBlossom25

DragonBlossom25

miku.. MIKUU!!!

actually, I really want to help this group but .. you know, this year I was in grade 12 in senior high, so for this year, I had to focus myself to study before I go to university. But still, I will try to submit my artwork if I have a lot of time. if I graduate from senior high (that means next year, ehe ...), I'm willing to help this group. Really sorry ... I hope you understand. Honto ni gomen!

sorry for my bad English!

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

sheesh! i would love to help, but i dont have enough time, my job is a killer :( i barely have time for making walls (AP Clash had been making me eat a lot of candy to stay awake hehe)

Signature Image
This day we fight!

VampireKeita

VampireKeita

KatieFilth

If You tell me what I'm supposed to do, ill help!

I wont sell out, even if the whole world thinks I'm crazy.

Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I'll help if I can, I just need active people who are ready to wall XD

Scarven

Scarven

Lost in Wonderland

I'm a little busy, but have enough free time for helping you^^

my-maidenclamp-a-holicdark-walliestag-licioustsubasachamber-of-kingsjapanesevectoryvector-wallerscelestial-luminessefye-fanss20-signaturestudiowings-loversmangaholicsjapaneselovercolorfull-walliesdoujinshi-support-clubcarnelian-sworldthe-planning-boardsakura

em17

em17

animexlover...

Don't worry i will help, I'm just really busy with school this days...

IM BACK!!!!~ XD

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Well, I can help a little, but I don't know many things to do with that position. That'll be better if we had many people to help this group.

same as mizuuhime..

lilylily09

lilylily09

LILYLILY09

I really busy because I study at grade 12 but I'll help.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Look at this, I'm so busy it took almost two weeks for me to reply in my own thread! >_<

Admin duties include creating, maintaining, and promoting projects and contests for the group, updating a featured piece of artwork each week, maintaining and updating the group user page, inviting people to join the group, helping to confirm new members (moderate) when Goth isn't around, making sure the interactions in the guestbook don't violate any policies, and checking on the the group, posting the guestbook, and making an effort to get to know members regularly. I'm the admin of 4 groups right now I'm really only able to devote time to one -_-

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Well, sailorchiron, I just wanna say: you are SUPER BUSY people! Hahaha, well, your duties aren't easy, but I know you can do it because you LOVE MT and you awant to make MT a better place to us, the member of MT, so just good luck for your duties and keep fighting! Also good luck for your searching for admin of WL. I hope you can choose any people that really want to make WL alive ^__^

AsheliaZerith

AsheliaZerith

Fangirling over Giotto & Hibari

I think I can help with the updating, the confirming of new members, and the invitations.
Also, I think it'd be better if the tasks would be divided amongst other volunteers.
That way, the tasks would be easier to handle and things would progress more.

Please reply soon :>

Signature ImageAvatar is from ideekayys
| Can't get enough of that damn sexy prefect and those smoldering eyes of the very 1st Vongola |
| Facebook | MyAnimeList | AnimePaper | Twitter | Fanfiction

well i do nothing all day, im a bum, so i can help lol

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

I'm In....... XD

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Hey! I'd be glad to be an admin of Wings Lovers, so yeah, I can help in designing the layout and also walling forthe group, so count me in! sailorchiron-san, I hope the chances of getting to be an admin are still open u.u

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.