Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anyone interested? - Minitokyo

anyone interested?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

A few weeks ago, I became a member at a Yahoo-group... uptil now, nobody's interested XD

It's a group of Kayla Rei, a sexy girl who takes quite a lot of sexy pictures. By now, all the girls reading this could choose to either quit reading or continue reading... Pretty obvious choise XD.. Same for the guys, though I think most of them might find this more interesting.

http://www.gotkayla.com/images/downloads/banners/banner1.jpg

That's one of her banners. If you click it you'll see her yahoo group site...

She's looking for members actually, so if you're interested, please join up... oh yeah, maybe you people can help me with something while you're taking a membership there. Just post a new thread and give it the title "REFERRED BY SANDER"

Sander is my real name for people that don't already know, cause they didn't read my "share your name"-thread.

Another note: I'm not sure, but I think it was a little of an ADULT site, seeing as how some of the pictures looked like they were.

Dude. show this somewhere else plz...oh god i think im losin it!! *feels weird*. :o :o :o :o

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i thought your name was Sandy yeah? hahaha ^_^' sorry.... i don't know how many of those name threads there is..... heh.....

but good luck with the member thing aye? :)

Signature

snowy

Hi,my friend!

Quote by PaoloDude. show this somewhere else plz...oh god i think im losin it!! *feels weird*. :o :o :o :o

although this things are every inundant on the net , I didn't be interested in this.

Signature

Nice redhead. It's mature material without being "adult," if you know what I mean. You don't need to go to the Yahoo site to see photos; just drop by www.gotkayla.com. If you're over 18, that is.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I know that's her site, but I was refering to her material on her group.. She has more stuff there, if not better than on her official site.
I got that banner from her official site btw.
I just wanted to help her get more members...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.