Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell me about your job. - Minitokyo

Tell me about your job.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Chivere

Chivere

...productivity?

I am curious about other people's jobs. I, myself, am trying to get a new one, so I'm wondering how you like your job, your co-workers, do you think they pay you enough (lol), etc. If you're unemployed, how's the job hunt going?

I work at SeaWorld as a Stadiums Hostess. Basically, I am a glorified janitor. My responsibilities include greeting people, parking strollers, making sure no one takes a swim with Shamu, and cleaning the stadium. The worst part is the heat. I'm often out in 100 degree weather in direct sunlight for two hours straight. It's exhausting. Lately, upper management has made a lot of changes I'm not happy with (cutting staff, benefits, etc.) and I'm trying to get out... My standards are not that high; I just really, really want a/c. Unfortunately this is the only job I've ever had, though I've had it for close to 2 years, so my lack of experience makes it very hard to even get an interview most places.

I'm curious as to whether I'll get many replies here; it seems most members are in high school or lower.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

because of my sun poisoning problems I always had to find a job indoors. so before I became a writer, I was a CNA (which is a nursing assistant) at a hospital in my area. I cleaned and was always busy but I also assisted the nurses with duties and patient care. I rather miss that job, sometimes, but sometimes, when I'm my own boss, well minus a few key people, it is rather relaxing. but it depends on what you're stuck with and what your dream job is :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I am Matrona's student (obstetric and puericulture's student) my job is about sexual education and babys

i havent got a job ^^

Lykea

Lykea

Jin

I'm currently working all over the place and is very disorganised :/ I'm an art teacher, online game designer, children's book illustrator and comics artist. And on top of that uni work isn't really helping either >__>;; I haven't really had time to draw things I want to draw. In the end I would like to work on my own projects for a change :/ I'd be awesome If I could work on my own stuff and get paid too ^^;;

no.. I have not a job yet.. n_n

i'm not working .___.

I don't have a job currently, but occasionally babysit for random people around the neighborhood.

my job is hart :D

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

My job is ok and I did have enjoyed my worked so well. Currently just encoding and scanning. The other is designing though.

Signature Image

I am doing audit and I have no life. i basically work like 12 to 15 hours a day with salary like an accounts exec and depending on the situation, I might need to work on weekends too. On top of that, bosses and clients are pain in the ass, in the meantime causing sleepless nights (like right now) and unwanted stress, resulting in acne breakout.......damn this job sucks!

merged: 10-31-2010 ~ 07:34pm
I am doing audit and I have no life. i basically work like 12 to 15 hours a day with salary like an accounts exec and depending on the situation, I might need to work on weekends too. On top of that, bosses and clients are pain in the ass, in the meantime causing sleepless nights (like right now) and unwanted stress, resulting in acne breakout.......damn this job sucks!

horrid. fat manager. mean coworkers. ugh

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Quote by ChinesePandahorrid. fat manager. mean coworkers. ugh

It happens too from me. Life became unfair, but my boss is super-strict and my co-workers not kind of friendly nor bad too. Co-workers were ok than the boss. *Shrugs*

Signature Image

i have not JOB.. =(.. i am into in study!

merged: 12-17-2010 ~ 06:47pm
i have not JOB.. =(.. i am into in study!

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

Personally, I work as a freelancer. I basically write ad's for various websites, just a lot of writing day by day. But sometimes I do some work on the side here for money to write up something for submission to a company or I apply to a company for a position. Currently, I'm just writing articles and ad's, but I start a new job at a nearby bookstore soon, looking forward to it!

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

i am a student
(*^__^*)
i have no job......

is very tired and so funny

just looking for good work

still studying..

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.