Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's getting tired of Aizen? (Spoilers) - Minitokyo

Who's getting tired of Aizen? (Spoilers)

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

So.... I just finished reading the last Bleach chapter, which is the continuation to Gin's betrayal to Aizen, and man... I wanted to kick my comp

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

SPOILERS:

don't feel bad it's just as bad in the anime, it's like the longest running villain ever in an anime or something. I don't think I've ever seen an anime with such a long series with the same bad guy lurking in the shadows. but I cheered when gin did that, it was like sort of seen coming sort of thing. I had a feeling that gin was playing a double agent but aizen could get stronger but after seeing what ichigo can do and the possibility that he could do it again to save his friends I so know he would. deep down it's all about winning to him anyways and we've learned in the past that the more times he progresses into his hollow state the better he's able to control it.

but that sure would be irony aizen being impaled and ichigo going WTF or like even worse, my bad -_- but in the end it could be smoke on the water with aizen's power or it could be like the ultimate ex-captain regardless he was lower in numbers and we're still yet to see all the other captains in action it's mostly ichigo mighty strength. and we can't forget all about kennie now can we :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Yeah I agree that Ichigo's ultimate form is something to look forward to, specially if he uses the so mysterious "last getsuga tenshou" attack o.o! I just really hope the battle between him and Aizen will be an epic one, otherwise I'm gonna be really pissed

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

all my favorites have died so I'm tired of getting favorites. every single time I find a new favorite and they die, it's so not fair. so I'm going to go for Ury? Ishida this time, maybe just maybe :) but since kennie has learned a few things since his coming of age and his need to battle, who knows, and I wonder if it'll take them like, oh I don't know, 50+ more episodes to take down aizen >.> oh oh let's add in another 100 of them adding fillers :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Actually, this is more of a manga discussion, but whatever.

Frankly, I'm somewhat happy to see others getting annoyed by him being consistently on top of everything. But my issue was never so much the raw power as everything that comes with it. I was tired of him by the end of the Hueco Mundo arc, simply because it became increasingly clear that there was literally nothing to him. His only purpose has been to sit there, unfazed by anything, always miraculously one step ahead of everyone at all times. Only in recent chapters has he shown any degree of surprise, yet he still ALWAYS retains that lead. The power alone isn't an issue. My issue is that he's either the best or a close second at just about everything, with no real valid explanation as to how he can be so perfect. Despite this, he really does have no real personality.
The result is a character that's just an empty shell of perfection.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I just hope Tite Kubo will enlighten on Aizen's past and the kind of individual he was before he became Shinji Hirako's Vice-Captain and where he came from. His past before becoming Vice-Captain and eventually Captain is still a mystery, so I wonder if going into something like that will explain Aizen's character further than what has been revealed so far. Knowing Aizen, I'm sure there might be another reason why he wants to overthrow the current King of Soul Society that he hasn't let on yet.

The only thing I'm getting tired of is the current arc not cutting to the chase. What Ichigo is doing right now is too much like what is seen in DBZ and I was kind of hoping of seeing Ryuuken Ishida show up by now because I was disappointed that Don Kanonji showed up to save Tatsuki and the others and not Ryuuken. It would've made things more interesting with a Ryuuken vs. Aizen match.

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I do admit i've lost much interest compared to when i first read the manga and watched the anime, especially after every well-planned coordinated attack failed against Aizen, who came retaliated and almost killed everyone who tried to hit him.

Considering what MontyJG posted, he just seems to be far too perfect in what he does, almost like he's a God, which practically makes everyone against him unable to do anything to him. If that's the case, it might take a miracle just to injure him..let alone try to kill him.

I guess we just have to wait until further on in the chapters if we want to find out anything about him, i'm hoping for a good explanation as to why he's so perfect.. =/

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Me!Ulquiorra died

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

I agree with you Monty. He's far too perfect and that's annoying

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

I'm tried of him too. A well written character needs flaws as well as strengths, and Aizen's lack of any weakness whatsoever is annoying.

Quote by angelxxuanSPOILERS:

don't feel bad it's just as bad in the anime, it's like the longest running villain ever in an anime or something. I don't think I've ever seen an anime with such a long series with the same bad guy lurking in the shadows.

Naraku (InuYasha) lived a hell lot longer than Aizen did. Ugh, Bleach is getting very tiresome sometimes.

I found it so sad, how Aizen trusted Gin. Enough too even tell him how too defeat his shikai. But then Gin goes and betrays him, close too the end of their victory. D: really sucks for Aizen.
But I still really love Gin though. ^.^

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Quote by TamperedToysI found it so sad, how Aizen trusted Gin. Enough too even tell him how too defeat his shikai. But then Gin goes and betrays him, close too the end of their victory. D: really sucks for Aizen.
But I still really love Gin though. ^.^

Lol, Aizen NEVER trusted anyone dear o.O He himself said that. And I'm glad it sucks for him, I'm already tired of him >.> But I was really surprised when I saw Gin betraying him and in such a cool way xD But the reason behind his betrayal is still unknown... Hopefully it won't be any cheesy reason like: "I want to be the Boss too", cause that'd rest him points in my love-o-meter ._.

Ichigo hurry up and beat the crap out of him~! >O

merged: 08-19-2010 ~ 11:51pm
OMG OMG OMG~!

:.MAJOR SPOILERS.:

FINALLY~! AFTER SUCH A LONG WAIT ICHIGO IS BACK~! AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF THAT BASTARD AIZEN~! YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED AIZEN~!

*Cough* ^^; Sorry for the caps, I'm just beyond excitement xD I just read the latest Bleach chapter and I'm on the edge of my chair xD I'm not going to spoil it any further so go read it~! xD

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Id have to say the fact he is so confident and believes he himself has no flaws is a flaw within itself.. he thinks nothing could possibly hurt him... Hes also allowing Ichigo to get stronger so he can test himself.. I think that will be his undoing. I mean look at how he reacted when Ichigo showed up.. And damn ichigo is a bad ass now. lol

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I don't think he is that annoying.....and I think that you have forgotten the principle of power of shinigami and other afterlife creatures are depending on their reiatsu level. Aizen's reiatsu is in the same level to Yama-jii [Yamamoto Genryuusai]. And since no other shinigami is stronger than him for thousand of years it is obvious that he can easily nullify any other shinigami ability. By keeping hougyoku he gains even more power. For me it's interesting, the more powerful the enemy, the harder effort to take him down, the more worthy the battle will be. I can't wait the day when Ichigo will take down Aizen.
Aizen's maybe terribly strong that's okay for me, aren't enemy's boss are much more powerful whatsoever.....but it doesn't mean he has no weakness. Look at him now, he is overconfidence......and that is his weakness. So.....motto tsuyoku nareru Aizen......and become even more confidence. Take your head upon the highest heaven, because the higher you go the more pain you will get when Ichigo knocks you down.....Hahahahahahah![evil smile]

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Aizen is the most boring villain that I've seen in a long time. He also suffers from the usual "I won't kill you just yet, I'll talk first- then I'll get pwnt by your power up".

Because yes!

I am just curious a bit about the Aizen's Bankai.

I'm sick of Ichigo's increasing power levels! I hope Aizen defeats him.

Signature

Surridya10210

Surridya10210

No RulEs JusT ArT

HEELLL MEEE! that Azien guy is geting on my last nerve! how can a person be that frikin strong! am i kinda pissed at the fact he hurt Gin! i hope ichigo come and goes new bankia on his ass. but ichigo does get on my nerves a lot. like come on how many time do you get stronger! but really want to see the fight between Azien and Ichigo.

Wow, glad there are people who think like me ><. I'm sick of Aizen honestly. His power is, like stated above, irrational. Of course, I agree with anarkia, I feel that Ichigo always powers up a lot in too little time. Back to Aizen, it would be alright if Aizen was a... cooler character. I don't know, he just seems like a jerk. He's easily hateable in my opinion. Of course, I don't care for Ichigo's character either... sometimes, I feel like he's arrogant. I'm NOT hating on anyone, that's just what I think and I know my opinion has no significance. For any die-hard Bleach fans, just know that I still like Bleach, I just don't like Aizen <:)

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

I agree that Ichigo has had a lot of power ups too, but in my opinion, the difference between him and Aizen resides in the fact that Ichigo has actually gone through a lot, also he fears his powers and what could he become if he isn't able to control them. That makes him a likeable character because althought he's insanely powerful too, we got to see his struggles with himself in order to gain control over his powers. On the other hand Aizen just popped up out of nowhere being as powerful as hell and there's not even a good reason behind his power, in other words, while Ichigo struggled to obtain power, for Aizen it was a given that he'd be even more powerful than everyone else and that's what makes you kinda hate him.

And on that note, I have to say that I can't quite agree that Aizen is at the same level that Yamamoto, and this is because he created Wonderweiss in order to fight Yamamoto's zanpakutou power, remember? So if he needed to create someone like him, doesn't that mean that even Aizen would have a hard time fighting Yamamoto and he KNEW it? Btw, what a lame ending for Yamamoto =.=

merged: 08-30-2010 ~ 12:11am

Quote by kyubichanAizen is the most boring villain that I've seen in a long time. He also suffers from the usual "I won't kill you just yet, I'll talk first- then I'll get pwnt by your power up".

LMAO
I actually laughed for like 5 minutes when I read this xD

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

-.-. . .?
Really? Soo many comments about being sick of Aizen. Don't get me wrong though! I don't like him eighter. But he's THE mastermind behind EVERYTHING that's happened in Bleach. Take a look back when he's talking to Ichigo (again, lol) while their in Karakura Town. Without Aizen - There wouldn't be anything in Bleach. And...the sad thing is...We are ONLY just seeing the BEGINING of Aizen's strength. Think about the evolution of a Hollow, and then how they make it to Vasto Lorde, like Ulq. He was originaly a SOUL REAPER. Then he moved to Las Noches. Got Hollow FOLLOWERS. He wasn't a Hollow while in Las Noches. But when he was in Karakura Town - That's when he's STARTING OUT to be a Hollow. ONLY this LAST FORM we're seeing now in the very last few chapters, could be called Aizen's Hollow Form. The Butterfly with Wings. LOL! So if that's his Hollow Form. He STILL has an Arrancar Form, AND a Vasto Lorde Form to go. Bleach isn't over - Not for a long shot.

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

Bleach needs. A new. BadGuy. I'mSerious. o3o

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.