Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's getting tired of Aizen? (Spoilers) - Minitokyo

Who's getting tired of Aizen? (Spoilers)

Tagged under Bleach

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Admittingly, I'm not an avid reader of Bleach, so I know little to nothing really in-depth, but based on what bits I read (whether profiles or chapters here and there and such), I'm tired of both Ichigo AND Aizen x_x;

Much like how I'm tired of Naruto and Sasuke...or Inuyasha and Naraku...and so on.

At least Inuyasha has a much more "limited" number of other major characters and they get development throughout the series (Sesshoumaru, Kagura, etc), but when you have ones like Naruto and Bleach, which have A LOT of other "major" characters introduced, it becomes a big problem since not a whole lot of them get that much development as it ends up being SO focused on the 2 "main" rival characters while nearly everyone else is shoved to the background, even those who have been around since the very beginning.

Quote by NegiAsunaYue147-.-. . .?
Really? Soo many comments about being sick of Aizen. Don't get me wrong though! I don't like him eighter. But he's THE mastermind behind EVERYTHING that's happened in Bleach. Take a look back when he's talking to Ichigo (again, lol) while their in Karakura Town. Without Aizen - There wouldn't be anything in Bleach. And...the sad thing is...We are ONLY just seeing the BEGINING of Aizen's strength. Think about the evolution of a Hollow, and then how they make it to Vasto Lorde, like Ulq. He was originaly a SOUL REAPER. Then he moved to Las Noches. Got Hollow FOLLOWERS. He wasn't a Hollow while in Las Noches. But when he was in Karakura Town - That's when he's STARTING OUT to be a Hollow. ONLY this LAST FORM we're seeing now in the very last few chapters, could be called Aizen's Hollow Form. The Butterfly with Wings. LOL! So if that's his Hollow Form. He STILL has an Arrancar Form, AND a Vasto Lorde Form to go. Bleach isn't over - Not for a long shot.

You kind of miss the point. The problem is the exact things you're pointing out. We've seen no sign of any emotion from him, just a seemingly near-omnipotent, near-omniscient, truly omnipresent demigod who is not only behind everything, but practically never has anything NOT go according to plan. The fact that he has so much further he can potentially go before maxing his power is just icing on the cake. The problem is that without anything truly distinctive other than his perfection, we're left with an unbelievably shallow character that's closer to a plot device than a proper villain. Flaws and goals are critical traits in any decent character, and I'm still waiting to see the former and find out the latter. Even if he is supposed to be that much better than everyone else, it was a poor choice to keep rubbing him in the readers' faces.

Now, the specific character archtype is not bad in and of itself per se (point: Araya Souren from Kara no Kyoukai), but Souren's impressive machinations weren't thrust in our faces for all seven films (or throughout the VN), weren't behind everything (only most of it), and he was never portrayed as being any more powerful than any of the others. Plus, despite his demeanor, he displayed clear weaknesses in his personality (conceit and obsessiveness) and power, which is very limited in its utility. That, combined with a clearly delineated goal, made him an impressive opponent who was still easy to identify with and understand.

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Quote by HalfDemonInuyasha
At least Inuyasha has a much more "limited" number of other major characters and they get development throughout the series (Sesshoumaru, Kagura, etc), but when you have ones like Naruto and Bleach, which have A LOT of other "major" characters introduced, it becomes a big problem since not a whole lot of them get that much development as it ends up being SO focused on the 2 "main" rival characters while nearly everyone else is shoved to the background, even those who have been around since the very beginning.

Lol, I know what you mean. For example in this case Rukia, Orihime, Ishida, Chad and Renji were left behind in Hueco Mundo, fighting Yammy and as far as we know they could be as good as dead while Ichigo is still powering up to beat Aizen o.O

Also I highly doubt that Aizen will evolve as a Hollow... because only Hollows do that o.O Lol. He might evolve as whatever he has become now, but not as a Hollow. Now if you're thinking about Ichigo and how his Hollowfication changed according to the situation, I have to say that he's an exception since he practically BECAME a Hollow once but then regained his Shinigami powers and with that he was able to stay... human? o.O
Lol, a good question here is what Kurosaki ichigo really is: Hollow? Vizard? Shinigami? Human? o.O

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Well, if he mixed blood of some kind, then that could give some very general basis for him being SO much "stronger" than other charatcers, including those who have been Shinigami/Hollow/etc for so much longer.

I mean, look at Gohan in DBZ and him having overall power FAR greater than pretty much any DBZ character by the end. (GT not considered canon.) First becoming SSj before he was even a teenager while far surpassing everyone else when he became SSj2, then becoming as strong as he did after having his full power awakened by the Elder Kai to the point where he could easily toy with Buu with no problem at all and was even able to keep general pace with Super Buu overall (only really started failing because of getting distracted by Buu's tauntung using Piccolo's knowledge and such).

Then ones like Goten and Trunks are able to become SSj at 7 and 8 respectively. x_x

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaWell, if he mixed blood of some kind, then that could give some very general basis for him being SO much "stronger" than other charatcers, including those who have been Shinigami/Hollow/etc for so much longer.

I mean, look at Gohan in DBZ and him having overall power FAR greater than pretty much any DBZ character by the end. (GT not considered canon.) First becoming SSj before he was even a teenager while far surpassing everyone else when he became SSj2, then becoming as strong as he did after having his full power awakened by the Elder Kai to the point where he could easily toy with Buu with no problem at all and was even able to keep general pace with Super Buu overall (only really started failing because of getting distracted by Buu's tauntung using Piccolo's knowledge and such).

Then ones like Goten and Trunks are able to become SSj at 7 and 8 respectively. x_x

I got your point, however I don't think he mixed any kind of blood with his o.O Also all that DBZ references where kinda confusing since I'm not a DBZ fan x_x

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Well, basically, it seems to be a common trend that mixed blood > pure-blood since, in the enemies' mind, it means they're only half as strong as either side being pure-blooded when it really means the person has the FULL power and abilities of both sides as if they were pure-blooded from both sides, thus making them much stronger than either alone.

I guess a different reference could be Inuyasha being a half-demon/half-human and seeming to be able to become stronger than most pure-blooded demons. Same with Naraku too.

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

LOLOLOLOLOL~!

I just found the perfect nickname for Aizen... GARY STU~! LMAO I didn't know what that was, so I Google'd it and here is what I found out:

A Mary Sue (sometimes just Sue), in fanfiction, is a fictional character with overly idealized and hackneyed mannerisms, lacking noteworthy flaws, and primarily functioning as a wish-fulfillment fantasy for the author or reader. Perhaps the single underlying feature of all characters described as "Mary Sues" is that they are too ostentatious for the audience's taste, or that the author seems to favor the character too highly. The author may seem to push how exceptional and wonderful the "Mary Sue" character is on his or her audience, sometimes leading the audience to dislike or even resent the character fairly quickly; such a character could be described as an "author's pet".

Although the traits of a "Mary Sue" are not necessarily gender-specific, the term itself is used exclusively for females. The term must be modified to refer to male characters; they are often dubbed "Gary Stu", "Larry Stu", "Marty Stu", or similar names. While the label "Mary Sue" itself originates from a parody of this type of character, most characters labeled "Mary Sues" by readers are not intended by authors as such.

LOL, doesn't it fits him perfectly? xD

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Yep, seems to fit quite a few characters I've seen over the years, lol.

Aizen sucks... and he'll get his ass kicked by Ichigo now =DDDD

"Picture for a moment the perfect irony... a flawless new beginning, eclipsed by tragedy..."

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaWell, basically, it seems to be a common trend that mixed blood > pure-blood since, in the enemies' mind, it means they're only half as strong as either side being pure-blooded when it really means the person has the FULL power and abilities of both sides as if they were pure-blooded from both sides, thus making them much stronger than either alone.

I guess a different reference could be Inuyasha being a half-demon/half-human and seeming to be able to become stronger than most pure-blooded demons. Same with Naraku too.

Oh, I get what you're saying now, lol. Basically you say that there's a possiblity that Aizen's has mixed blood e.g. Hollow+Shinigami, or something like that right? That's an interesting theory o.O and it's not impossible, however Tite would have to create an amazing story behind his past to make that possible. We'll just have to wait until Kubo-sensei decides to enlighten us about this Gary Stu character of his. xD

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Well, when you consider how much of a blank slate Aizen's past seems to be, as with a lot of things in Bleach it feels like, that leaves tons of room for them to do whatever the hell they want to storywise, lol.

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

hi hi! well, I was tired of Aizen when I saw him for the first time! man I really hate this character! anyway, I like what Gin did but I'm totally sick of that "INDESTRUCIBLE" mad man... when I asked one of my teacher who is also a big fan what does he think, he said that it's pretty good that suspense and Aizen is the perfect incarnation of a evil master! I was really getting tired and wanted to kick him! like, I totally don't understand him! but I WAS, AM and WILL BE a Bleach fan even if I found it boring... I like it just the way it is! VIVA Kubo Tite! but @&%*$

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

.:SPOILERS:.

Quote by kyubichanAizen is the most boring villain that I've seen in a long time. He also suffers from the usual "I won't kill you just yet, I'll talk first- then I'll get pwnt by your power up".

LMAO
I actually laughed for like 5 minutes when I read this xD

Guess what!? What you said has become true~! Haha xD I don't know if I should laugh or cry, honestly...
I just finished reading the latest Bleach chapters and for some reason I have this feeling of discontent... Yes the new Ichigo looks awesome but I don't know... there's something off with that ._. Of course I expected something impressive from Ichigo, like he appearing in his Hollow form or something... but he's lost his reiatsu? o.O And Aizen's final form is just... like a hollow, a big nasty one, but a hollow after all... And then what's with the 'I'll lose my shinigami powers'. Again!? I don't know it all feels as if Tite is kinda rushing everything, as if he wanted to end it quickly and I was expecting an epic fight between Ichigo and Aizen... and now is more than obvious that Aizen is done for with that last attack from Ichigo. I'm dissapointed ._.

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

i am! why don't he die? -__-

After checking out Chapter 420...I'm tired of Aizen AND Ichigo XP lol Just like Naruto and Sasuke right now, and now Madara is inching up more x_x

I really can't stand that guy anymore, can't they just kill him and come up with another crazy person who wants to take over the world.

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

[SPOILERS]
Lol, for all those who wished for Aizen's dead, I have bad news for you guys: He DIDN'T die.
Those who hate Tite Kubo right now, please raise your hand. *raises hand* Yep, I'm so pissed at him I'm considering gathering a zillion fans to go lynch him.
I seriously can't believe he completely messed up EVERYTHING. First, he ruins the battle between Ichigo and Aizen, yes Mugetsu was 100% epicness, but I wanted an epic battle as well. Then he didn't even killed Aizen, wich proves that Aizen is Tite's Gary Stu character. Ichigo lost his powers (AGAIN) and was rescued (AGAIN) by Urahara, who nobody knows when the hell he put that Kidou on Aizen or when he got where they were fighting. Then Mugetsu gets like only 10 panels when we had to see Aizen's effing face from almost the effing beggining AND to top it all... he KILLED GIN. Wow.... honestly Tite, what the hell is wrong with you? ._.
Honestly what a LAME ending for a battle that has been going on for at least 10 volumes. And just how many of my favourite characters will you kill before you're satisfied? Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Gin... and we don't even know what happened to the guys who are still alive in Hueco Mundo, like Nell.
I feel so dissapointed... And I HATE Aizen even more now. Btw, what's with the 'bondage' outfit? ._. I only know one thing: if after the 2 weeks break Tite comes back with some stupid follow-up story or if he dares to make a 'comeback' for Aizen I'm SO dropping Bleach. I don't want to see the same idiot bastard with a superiority complex making an IMPOSSIBLE escape and messing the story even more.
For God's sake, Tite... LET HIM GO! Aizen already did his part in the story, there's nothing left for him to do. Ichigo and the others already beated him, it's THE END.

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Quote by LadyCrosszeria[SPOILERS]
Lol, for all those who wished for Aizen's dead, I have bad news for you guys: He DIDN'T die.
Those who hate Tite Kubo right now, please raise your hand. *raises hand* Yep, I'm so pissed at him I'm considering gathering a zillion fans to go lynch him.
I seriously can't believe he completely messed up EVERYTHING. First, he ruins the battle between Ichigo and Aizen, yes Mugetsu was 100% epicness, but I wanted an epic battle as well. Then he didn't even killed Aizen, wich proves that Aizen is Tite's Gary Stu character. Ichigo lost his powers (AGAIN) and was rescued (AGAIN) by Urahara, who nobody knows when the hell he put that Kidou on Aizen or when he got where they were fighting. Then Mugetsu gets like only 10 panels when we had to see Aizen's effing face from almost the effing beggining AND to top it all... he KILLED GIN. Wow.... honestly Tite, what the hell is wrong with you? ._.
Honestly what a LAME ending for a battle that has been going on for at least 10 volumes. And just how many of my favourite characters will you kill before you're satisfied? Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Gin... and we don't even know what happened to the guys who are still alive in Hueco Mundo, like Nell.
I feel so dissapointed... And I HATE Aizen even more now. Btw, what's with the 'bondage' outfit? ._. I only know one thing: if after the 2 weeks break Tite comes back with some stupid follow-up story or if he dares to make a 'comeback' for Aizen I'm SO dropping Bleach. I don't want to see the same idiot bastard with a superiority complex making an IMPOSSIBLE escape and messing the story even more.
For God's sake, Tite... LET HIM GO! Aizen already did his part in the story, there's nothing left for him to do. Ichigo and the others already beated him, it's THE END.

Haha, then you should be angry beforehand since Aizen is gonna make a comeback. And yeah maybe those predictions about Ichigo regaining his powers would come true though I hope not since Ishida and the others would have a close to nothing role to play. Still I think a timeskip will happen. And the follwing events may happen.

Ishida's skills are getting closer to Ryuuken's. Chad becomes uber powerful. Tatsuki gets more powers, hurrah! Orihime.....is Orihime still. SS is peaceful and all. Then centers on Ichigo; talks bout his daily life after losing his powers. Big event happens. Aizen gets free with help from someone. Then same old plot. They fight then "Ah no! I'm losing" Then last resort : Ichigo's arduous training! Then he beats the 1337 haxor Aizen. Bleach ends.

But well, that's what I think. Far fact, I only know that Aizen gets released. But whether my predictions will come true? That's for us to find out.

Life - it's a one-shot affair

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Oh dear Lord, please no. NO MORE AIZEN.
But I can't help but have this feeling that Bleach is coming to an end... Maybe Tite finally ran out of ideas for the story? I find your predictions quite probable, we have seen that kind of stuff happen several times before, so it wouldn't be strange for the to repeat...
But I don't know... Tite hasn't announced any other work of his, and if he ends Bleach where's he going to get his paycheck from? o.O Lol.
I agree with you about the timeskip theory, let's just hope nothing extremely lame happens next =.=

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Mr Superman wannabee has always annoyed the sh** outta me. Hes so badass and dispatches everyone without breaking a sweat.....and he wears glasses :P DEATH TO AIZEN.

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Quote by xxTokyoBreezexxMr Superman wannabee has always annoyed the sh** outta me. Hes so badass and dispatches everyone without breaking a sweat.....and he wears glasses :P DEATH TO AIZEN.

Lmao, ikr?
It was like: Captain Aizen an almost unnoticiable character with nothing particulary special. -He takes off his glasses- BAM! Super bishounen with insane power and a brilliant mind that's always one step ahead of everyone. WTH? o.O

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Quote by LadyCrosszeria

Quote by xxTokyoBreezexxMr Superman wannabee has always annoyed the sh** outta me. Hes so badass and dispatches everyone without breaking a sweat.....and he wears glasses :P DEATH TO AIZEN.

Lmao, ikr?
It was like: Captain Aizen an almost unnoticiable character with nothing particulary special. -He takes off his glasses- BAM! Super bishounen with insane power and a brilliant mind that's always one step ahead of everyone. WTH? o.O

lol he's no bishounen. More to kakoi villain to me. And he's not just one step ahead if you count back. I mean from the time Shinji and the others were still captains, he had already planned beforehand to become Shinji's Lieutenant and even use them for hollowfication experiments. So yeah, he's like 50-60 steps ahead of people.

Life - it's a one-shot affair

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Quote by Archer89

Quote by LadyCrosszeria[quot(...) Superman wannabee has always annoyed the sh** outta me. Hes so badass and dispatches everyone without breaking a sweat.....and he wears glasses :P DEATH TO AIZEN.

Lmao, ikr?

lol he's no bishounen. More to kakoi villain to me. And he's not just one step ahead if you count back. I mean from the time Shinji and the others were still captains, he had already planned beforehand to become Shinji's Lieutenant and even use them for hollowfication experiments. So yeah, he's like 50-60 steps ahead of people.

LOL. You're just adding more fuel to the fire >.>; But I have to agree with you, that F...ormidable person is always way ahead of everyone. That's why I hate him, he has no flaws AT ALL. FGS, Tite even took away his glasses that were the only 'imperfection' he had =__=
I never thought someone like Tite would be into Mary Sue characters ._.

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

At first i think Aizen is cool.... but when he is fighting Ichigo, i think he is become big mouth....

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.