Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 club/teams in MT - Minitokyo

club/teams in MT

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

well, its a neat idea i saw being used on other forums. what they do is each high level member/moderators can start off a club/clean/team and recruit people. i guess what it does is give users sense of belonging at minitokoy, especially new members where the fellow club members can give tips and review policies so that they wont do anything against the rule without knowing.

along with team/club, it'd be wonderful if MT had all the club members' cumulative from posting at forums, guestbook entries, and submission and awarded the team with the highest cumulutive in the end of the each month by adding it to the level system, so the team with the member that participate in the community can have even bigger icentive to make the community more livelier...i think it's ridiculous that we have 15k mebmers but only 1000 at most are willing to post on regular basis, so hopefully such an award system could help members be more interestin MT.

well, it's just a pretty strange idea, but thats what i am ^_^ V

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha! i know where you're at sammo... ^_^' ...i just saw you were on Lv114, so you would probably be awarded immediately aye? haha, but it was a good idea though.... i think most people hang out in the galleries more than in the forums yeah? heh...

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

umm...actually, i dont need to be rewarded since im well over lvl 100... i meant that it will award members in that team or club who win at the end of month, so it would benefit low level members x_x

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

oh i see, haha! sorry.... but man... level 114 sure is something... wanna trade? ^_^' haha.... rewarding low level members sounds great yeah? :)

Signature

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

lolz! ^^ this idea sounds cool!

plz pick me! pick me! ^^

lol :D hope this will be considerated by Sheqel

cheers ^_^ v

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

haha sounds rather fun XD

it be even more fun if mt held a walling contest with all teh teams participating
teh winning team gets 40 megs of pr0nz from meh XD~~~

nyahaha *runs away*

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

defrax-

defrax-

SARS survivor

If we had 15K posts a day could you imagine what this place would be like? MAYHEM!!!!!!

Your idea is neat though ^_^

so would the clubs have like actual themes, kinda like what they had over at DA?

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

that's a neat idea :D *taps fingers on chin* now who will pick me? XD lol

any idea what kind of teams or groups they will be?

i like boing's idea :D

Signature Image

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

That would be neat! I'm all for it, but yeah regarding what defrax- said it would be mayhem! It would be nice to have the teams, just for the fun of it! XD

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

=3 nice idea sammo ^^ and tAtEkAnE you belong to the flips group of course XD

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

Quote by Limality=3 nice idea sammo ^^ and tAtEkAnE you belong to the flips group of course XD

weee~ it would be the coolest group! *hides from the others* XD

Signature Image

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Interesting idea, but it would have to be popular enough to become successful right? XD

I'm more of the person that will see how it goes before going for it, so we'll see if this idea hits off or not.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

You will get clubs with peeps who rock and those who suck(up).
this in the end (could) creates a clique'ish feel ..

guess what it does is give users sense of belonging at minitokoy

"Taurec you suck ... go and join the WPWankers.... "
I really would feel welcome .....

yay spam contests .. who fills the most Guestbooks in one month ;)

of course this is a exaggeration but it doesn't feel right.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

dont worry ill be in WPWankers wit u >=D!

we can make fun of all teh high end wallpaper makers out there nyahaha XD

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Well...it'd be cool, but what would be the general point of it? I mean, yeah it'd be cool if it were clubs like on DeviART. But other than that...

But I claim samm0z. >_> j00r 114 kicks my 65, lol.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Depends.......If its gonna be like Clubs/teams pushing others out....then its just like 'groups' in school, sounds half decent. But I'm betting most likely something like that would happen. Just human instinct to do sh*t like that. Personally I wouldn't like that, I think things are fine the way they are. Personally I never really liked the way DA did it either, but thats my take on it. I'm not saying "Grrrr! Don't do it because I said so" Hell you should know that, I'm just a member posting his opinion.

Signature Image

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Though... thinking about it...what would be cool are like group artwork contests held every month.

Like a team of people (chosen differently every month) judge like 6 group's artwork (Maybe a collage? But PSD's are big for 56k...^_^; ) and the winners get something...

Blah, I'm just bored and spitting out ideas..

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

haha, MTv2 actually has the database structures for creating groups already, I only didn't code a layout around it yet ^_^'

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by JinzhouThough... thinking about it...what would be cool are like group artwork contests held every month.
Like a team of people (chosen differently every month) judge like 6 group's artwork (Maybe a collage? But PSD's are big for 56k...^_^; ) and the winners get something...
Blah, I'm just bored and spitting out ideas..

Not really, actually thats a really good point. That'd be an awesome idea. But one problem exists. See I myself can't wall because

1. I'm broke

2. I'm still waiting to get PS back from a friend, and the way my computer is right out I doubt I could ever wall again until I get a new comp.

So that means that pretty much every group would have to have a waller, unless the groups were just composed of wallers alone, and people such as myself were just left as is. But nonetheless that would be a great motivation for others to work very hard or possibly have a team effort and have everyone work on a wall....but that might be a bit much there. But seriously though I think that'd be a pretty damn good idea.

Signature Image

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

O_O sheqels working secretly on world domination plans >_> oh well i wont state my opinion now for i cannot say how it will work out... so ill just wait and see ^_^'

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

it think its a good idea, it'd be cool to have clubs in competition, it'd keep things interesting.

Signature Image

snx

snx

Mr K.

Heh, we have own crew's here on MT ... like polish dream team :)

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

sounds cool but wouldnt it be hard to pick a team what if u favor someone more?.....i think by us being in teams it might keep us from being one community, more like diffrent hoods?...i dont know id like to try it though....as long im with the girls.....heeeheeeheeee...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.