Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how long you sleep today ? - Minitokyo

how long you sleep today ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 212 total items

not long enough, my head hurts

8 hours.......................

5 hours...

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

seven hours as ussual..

btw, do you know some mangaka in Japan, named Clamp, sometimes even only sleep 3 hours per day due to works.. and average 5 hours only per day..

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Today? 6-ish hours >.<
Yesterday (Sunday)? 11-12 hours ^_^

..about seven hours

Seven and a half :(

27.5 hours whooo surgery

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

i have sleept 10 hours

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

uh,, 5 hours only... i have some jobs... T_T

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

9 hours. I feel good.

I only slept for 4.5724 hours as I had to arise early to travel several hours to work out of town yet again this week.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Quote by HooyaahI only slept for 4.5724 hours as I had to arise early to travel several hours to work out of town yet again this week.

whoa.. even exact to the decimal til four digits.. :p

uh.. want to sleep again 2 hours if i finished this job..

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

2.5 hours for today

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

3 hours T_T

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

12 hours , i have nice and long sleep :P

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

8 hours. i'm overslept OTL

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

The old me just slept 14 hours but this time kinda 6-7 hours of sleeping schedule.

Signature Image

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Hmmm, the real me sleeps only 4-5 hrs per day, but it's accustomed to that...

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Lemme see... about seven hours today.

diriagoly

diriagoly

ellyz

5 hours...

kore demo shitsuji DEATH.

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

10 hours ...what good body needs a lots of sleep ^^"

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

14 hours... ehehehe...

7 good hours

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 212 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.