Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how long you sleep today ? - Minitokyo

how long you sleep today ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 212 total items

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Quote by HuesinHmmm, the real me sleeps only 4-5 hrs per day, but it's accustomed to that...

wow! u must kinda busy went around world at night, taking human souls.. XD;;

hmm, 6 hours today.. very fine XD;;

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

5 hours me need more Sureepu XO

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

zzzzz...need more zzzzzz....

ArcSaber

ArcSaber

-Kage Tora-

12 hours
hhe,

The word 'Impossible' is not in my dictionary

so far 3 hours :|

Quote by imnalyso far 3 hours :|

me, too XD

ah i can't sleep because of psp

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

7 hours and 30 min im tired =.=

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

I have no freakin' Idea

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

about 8 hours or more.. this is Christmas dude, and finally i can forget jobs for a moments...

do u agree, if Christmas is the best moment to be relaxed, and the best thing to spend it is to have relaxation with dearest family?

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

8 hours and 40 minutes :)

all day long

10 hours and 37 mins

like 14hes or so xD

Ah i have a good 7 hours lmao woke up at 2pm

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

im sleep too long but me need a little more :P

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Less than 5 hours

9 hours and 20 minutes

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

about 6-7 hours

~kitto dekiru~

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

me need more sleep...

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

About 6 hours

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Be Yourself, Be Happy, It's Life

7 hours for today

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

8 hours or more.. *hurray*

7 1/2. kept waking up for no reason

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 212 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.