Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga Sites? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Soooo... with the very sad closing of onemanga, I'm at a loss of where to read manga now. Thus, I made this illustrious/honorable board! O: I'm basically just seeing if there are any safe (like onemanga safe; I realize nothing is ever surely safe, but it was pretty reliable) places to read manga online? Mangafox is an example of what I consider to be unsafe. I'm also looking for places to download manga relatively safely (like with direct links) such as Ochibichan.net, without having to use irc whatever stuff. I use that site safely, but there is little variety. So, sites that you trust for both reading online and downloading? If you don't trust the site, please don't post it. I'm very cautious, so I'm just trying to find something that won't infect my lovely computer.

And, now, a moment of silence for Onemanga.com

- kuru.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Considering OneManga was closed for hosting licensed series, and according to the Policy asking for sites to download/view licensed series is forbidden, this thread is now closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.