Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 duplicates - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I found some duplicates so if you want to contact the author or remove them here are the link :

*edit by Biriwilg*

Links deleted, all cleared up. ^_^

melonchen

melonchen

cecil

well i will delete the links in the posts here if i deleted the scans... thank you for your help... double posted scans can be posted here or just pm me

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

lol i think this thread better by hosted by a mod, else recca is gonna be flooded with messages he's got nothing with o_o;;

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Pruning the posts a little, to streamline it. Btw, Sheqel, did you want to switch the thread creator to me or another mod, so recca doesn't have to bother?

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Quote by biriwilgPruning the posts a little, to streamline it. Btw, Sheqel, did you want to switch the thread creator to me or another mod, so recca doesn't have to bother?

lol sorry for late reply. yeah start a similar thread and i'll close this one.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.