Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SMT:Persona fans where are you?! - Minitokyo

SMT:Persona fans where are you?!

page 1 of 1 21 total items

I want to talk here about the Persona series! Who played it? Whats your opinion to the game? And so on xD
We can talk here about the game,Persona fusions,personas,Igors long nose xD... I hope we can help each other too! ^_^
So post your comments!
I personally love these games,played P3 P3FES and P4 :p

Uhh and tell me my dear posters, who's your girl from the series? ;D

I personally love these games,played P3 P3FES and P4

P3P is awesome, it's so nice to be able to play with a fem!MC. IMO, I like her better than the orig protag. >.<

awesome... So wiyou i played only these games too ^^ ... Memopro i like the female MC too,but our blue haired boy is awesome too...Anyway do you like the music in the game? And did you heard about the concert which was in Japan ? ^^"

P3 Fes and P4 are truly awesome.. XD i like their japanese voice...
for me the best are Yukari and Aegis From P3 FES
and P4 i dont have any... XD hahaha

>:3 oh yeah Aegis is truly cute,i like Metis too,but well *spoiler*they are kinda one and the same person*spoiler*

Uhuhu...I like Naoto from P4 and in P3 there was Chihiro that justice arcana girl she was sweet...
Oh and thanks for commenting Kagaminsama x3

for P4 well Naoto is good one since She is Trap in that game.. and really suprise me with that.. i think she is he... hahaha but when i know he is she.... i think she kind of cute one but not in my type lol

^.^ Hes a nice trap!

;3 Which one is your favorite Personas,Kagamin? x3
Mine: Helel; Ishtar; Messiah; Loki; Izanagi(no okami); Yoshitsune; i can't think of any more now ^^"

I love the Persona series. I've beaten P3: FES and P4, and I'm close to done with a playthrough of the female MC's side in P3P. I do have Persona for the PSP, but because movement through the hallways is done in 1st person it makes me motion sick so I haven't gotten very far in playing it.

Oh thats unfortunate :/ I don't have a PSP but i like the female Protagonist... And there's that new guy in the velvet room,he looks awesome... So flashily what are your favorite characters and personas ~_^ ?

Yeah, I haven't tried playing it since I got my new glasses - so maybe it won't make me motion sick any more (or at least not as quickly?). Theo? He's pretty derpy compared to Elizabeth, but he's fun. I liked te dates with him and I would purposely say things to embarrass him. It was amusing. As for favorite characters - from P3 I'd have to say Fuuka and Shinji are my favorites, but I really like all of them a lot. I didn't like Ken when I played P3:FES, but I'm liking him in P3P. I think it's because of his s. link and getting to know him beyond what I knew from P3:FES. Yosuke, Chie, Kanji, Naoto, Nanako and Dojima are my favorites from Persona 4. I haven't really played enough of Persona to say who my favorite is in that one. I'm really hoping that they re-release Persona 2 on the PSP.

As for Personas... hmmm. I don't think I really have "favorites" so much as I like the pretty and powerful ones. Though I like Abaddon because it's so hilarious looking. And it amuses me to give it the ability "Sexy dance" because that Persona is anything but sexy.

xD sexy dance on Abaddon... Awesome x3
I tried to create a almost invincible Helel...but it didn't worked and i have to tell you all...INVINCIBILITY IS SHIT
>.> its more awesome if you power them up to the limit and charge your most powerful attacks to kick the ass from your opponent ~~___--
xD
And maybe someone can answer this: If you use mind charge then power charge and afterwards a Almighty attack does it gets 4 times more powerful or something?

Orpheus Telos is still the best

merged: 09-21-2010 ~ 11:39am
And also female mc is cool

But you need to max out every social link in one playthrough to get him :/ in P3FES... But still he kicks ass... IzanaginoOkami is even better >:3 nyahaha

I personally love these games.. is goods :D

Love Persona and all SMT has to offer

Right here! I love Persona games! My favorite is Persona 4 though. I just love the story and adore the characters. It's so much fun~

I love the Persona games they are so mauch fun

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

it has ben confirmed that Persona 5 is on the way!

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

^o^ no kidding? Thats awesome +-_- i'm gonna keep my eyes open on the news on the net for it ;D
Thanks Ranga~

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'm really hoping that they'll be doing something after Catherine.

I'm not sure what it is, but there was just something about Persona 1 (PS1 version) and Persona 2 that I just could never get into. Yet, when it came to Persona 3, FES and 4 I couldn't put them down. I'll be looking forward to seeing what they can do with the this generation technology and if they'll be changing up Persona at all, provided they overhaul the series completely every two games.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.