Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 physically present... mentally absent?!? - Minitokyo

physically present... mentally absent?!?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

any experiences wen u dozed off,

daydreamed, or even just

got bored in any place then you

got caught up in a big embarrassing moment?

did u wsh u nvr had done tht thng wch caused u

a big prob?

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

ragebolt

ragebolt

loser w/ over confidence issues

you're exactly talking about me.

My Professor on Art once asked me to recite the different types of arts, i said Martial arts.., I went home early that day.
Why work for 6 pack abs when you can get just 1 big pack.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I haven't ever been bored and got caught in an embarrassing moment, when I'm bored of being in one place I leave and go elsewhere. got in trouble, a lot, when I was in school I did. but truth be told, it's just the way I've always been. I don't doze off I just use those moments to escape and moments turn into hours. not too long ago I was losing days in this method, so it's best to attempt to pay attention, it's no fun to lose days, and I still do that to this day.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by simply-5th-heirloom

did u wsh u nvr had done tht thng wch caused u

a big prob?

Could you atleast try to speak proper english?

and i seem to be spaced out usually, but im really paying close atention to my sorroundings, sometimes i just get caught up looking at the wall then realizing that someone ( a teacher ) is calling to me.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sim always typed like that. but I know the feeling shavo I have a hard time trying to pay attention to my surroundings when certain things trigger me to be unable to. I suppose that's more of what I do than doze out I sort of lose track of my surroundings and lose track of my attention span. it gets worse when I see something I want or want to touch/look at. it becomes tunnel vision almost.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by angelxxuansim always typed like that. but I know the feeling shavo I have a hard time trying to pay attention to my surroundings when certain things trigger me to be unable to. I suppose that's more of what I do than doze out I sort of lose track of my surroundings and lose track of my attention span. it gets worse when I see something I want or want to touch/look at. it becomes tunnel vision almost.

hahah yes, indeed, it may be a lil childish but if for example, i want candy, and i see someone eating candy, i get all my atention in that candy, then i would probably get hit by my friend who was talking to me.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

not interested in subject. that why.

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

adith04

adith04

Static Lullaby

I usually dozed off when I'm alone in my room, so nobody ever noticed.. :p
I don't think you can call this dozing off, but I sometime think about something else while someone was talking to me, and they said i didn't pay attention.. T_T Perhaps this kind of habit can offend somebody.. ^_^;

ismiy

ismiy

I command you...

The most embarrassing moment I got caught in during a daydream was in junior high - it was closing time. I was staring in the direction of the door before the closing bell rang and daydreamed off, when my neighbor tapped me and I came back to the classroom, my first view was of all the girls in that area (they were more than nine) staring back at me. I didn't know how they got there or what took my eyes there; and I was also girl shy then.

paper-star

paper-star

*fold*fold*fold*---tadaaaah!!!

it's not something that i wish i never did since i do it whenever i lack sleep..LOL
whenever i ride a Jeepney (it's a public transpo in the Philippines), i end up sleeping on the way to a location and there's people sitting next to me the i occasionally lean against..wahaha!XD

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

well one time in class i spaced out and wound up staring in the direction of a girl .... ya ... then when i realized where i was staying her and her friend were looking back and laughing .... oh ya and apparently i was smiling hahaha .... so that was kinda awkward

do i wish i never happened ... no because thats a part of who i am and i embrace that and am proud of it :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

My best ideas and source code comes from my mind flights.

I stimulated it and, today, it's easier to disconnect my mind from my body than to keep'em at the same place and time. The entire world around me can explode but I keep concentrated.

Right now, I was hearing music, outside the Universe, and I came back to post this.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I've never had many embarrassing moments, if any. The only one i can really recall is when i almost fell asleep during a wedding because the groom gave such a long speech.. the kind that no one really even wanted to hear but sat through anyway.(Easy to tell from all the shifting on seats, laying as far back on the chair as possible, elbows on the tables.. etc..) Besides, how many people want to know your future plans with your wife/how many children you expect/what kind of house you live in/the car you drive and the details of how your son or daughters childhood would be like? I personally believe it's to be kept confidential and to yourself, not something you preach to others about..

..What's to say? Probably the way i was brought up.. anyway

Whilst everyone had their subtle way of saying 'we don't care', i was prepared to sleep on the table. Unfortunately, i was seated at the center of the room, thus everyone could see how terribly bored i was though some thought it to be rude, which i understand. In theory, you would sit through 45~60 mins of a guy you don't know telling you of his bright future on his wedding day.

Thank god we had wine on the table, it helped keep me awake.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.