Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yakitate Japan Anime - Minitokyo

Yakitate Japan Anime

Tagged under Yakitate!! Japan

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

So has anyone watched it ?

I've read the manga and I enjoy it but not enough to want to read it again... so I wan't that interested in the anime since I would already know the plot... even if it didn't stop me from watchig Hikago even if I already knew most of the conversations since I've read at least twice every chapter... in the other hand I disliked the Naruto anime even if I don't mind reading it again.

But since some of my acquaintances like Yakitate, I've watched the 1st ep. It was quite ok. I like when they say it was a serious biography... and I'm actually look forward the 2nd ep.

The art is quite faithful to the manga even if if I've thougth that the hero's hair would be darker... well the opening has too many spoilers too and the music doesn't seem to match the images but it must be a humourous thing.

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I haven't read the manga, although I wanted to, never got around to it, but I just watched the first episode, it's kind of humourous, and interesting, good enough for me to download the second episode when it comes out ^_^'

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

I liked the manga very fun and i love bread too...the anime....uhmmmm not so great...i have to see the other episodes...but still..im not happy of it

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Haven't seen the anime. Is it worth it? I've been reading the manga, and I think the manga is good. So, is the anime worth it?

Shebes

3 Star Hunter

The 1st episode is pretty good. Shebes never suspected to be drawn into an anime about a kid baking tasty carbohydrate filled treats.

You can fight the truth, but it is usually not advised.

kageroh

PsychoBixo

i saw the 1 episode and dont like it so much but i dont know i have to see more to judge i think

Ahh~ I didn't even know there was an anime of this series out. XD Though I'm not surprised.
If it's as stupid and funny as the manga, I think it'd be worth it.

kageroh

PsychoBixo

its so recently anime bucket-shot i think are only one or two epuisodes subbed but OK im so baka hahaha maybe im confused

There's only one ep subbed so far. And now I'm pretty sure that it's false that certain breads have some names of countries... It was annoying me since I study in France... but I'm not really into breads so.... even if I have noticed that the bread named "France" looks like the "baguette" that is the most sold and popular bread here.

Signature

kageroh

PsychoBixo

here in spain baguette is the most popular bread sold here hahaha and is the one i like xDDDDD

I have watched the 2nd ep and I've found it less interesting than the first one... I think that maybe I'll stick to the manga.

Signature

chanmanx2k

chanmanx2k

Mada Mada

Whats this Series about? Is it about Japan? Ja "Pan" get it Pan??? hahahha!! ok im an idiot...

It's about a young boy wanting to make a bread so good that it would be recognized as Japan. It's supposed to be funny, sometimes senseless. It's at first a manga, and the anime has just begun to be aired. It's really surprising.

Signature

The manga is freakin hilarious!!! XD I haven't watched the anime, but I'm hoping it will be funny as the manga

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

ive read the manga, died of laughing
i watched the anime, died of laughing.

yakitate truly rox >:D

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I liked the manga very much, but actually wasn't too fond of the anime series.

miyano

watashi no uta

hmm..i haven't read the manga..so,..so far i'm watching the anime =D well,..to me it's ok.i like their songs..nice xD too bad the opening's not out yet >< it's a little like cooking master boy huh.lol

the manga is better, it's bolder than the anime... but the seiyuu and music rocks so it's fine...

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

I've read pretty much most of the manga and am now watching the anime. When i first started reading it i thought to myself how stupid a subject matter: bread baking. Oh how wrong I was. Not only is it extremely funny but it is also drawn very well. The artist renders women very nicely. Always sexy!! That and they actually throw in real facts about bread and baking which teaches the readers. The anime is basically the moving version of the manga. It's nice to see some of the gags in motion although i think i still prefer the manga. Go Ja-Pan!! :nya:

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

Hmmm... I never knew Yakitate had an anime series already. I've already read most of the manga and frankly, ITS A MUST SEE (for those that havent read it yet ^_^

I've read several volumes of this and loved it, laughed way too much. Haven't seen the anime, but I heard that it isn't as good as the manga...hmm. Maybe I'll check it out once I'm finished watching Cooking Master Boy (really does seem like Yakitate in several ways)

Quote by kyonkichiI've read several volumes of this and loved it, laughed way too much. Haven't seen the anime, but I heard that it isn't as good as the manga...hmm. Maybe I'll check it out once I'm finished watching Cooking Master Boy (really does seem like Yakitate in several ways)

I agree with you. The style of cooking is similar (it incorporates weird concepts with cooking, what a laugh :roflmao:

St-Seiya

St-Seiya

~ Athena no Saint ~

umeeeeeee
Yakitate japan rules it's so funny ! and it's a very interesting anime. learns you how to cook a kurowasan ! sugoi da nee !

What kind of Devil's fruit would you eat ? http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10719/
What do you think of P2P : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10645/
Ninjai the little ninja : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10602/

liliukalani

i miss my ganja

im a big fan of yakitate. the manga is better compared to the anime. i think that some parts of the anime were overly exaggerated that sometimes it gets annoying. but over all its still good.

Signature
i watch you there through the window and i stare at you
you wear nothing but you wear it so well
tied up and twisted the way i'd like to be

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.