Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime "hugging pillows" ? - Minitokyo

Anime "hugging pillows" ?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

I hope i chosen the right topic to talk about this :S
This bothers me for quite a while...These so called hugging pillows... I've seen them on "ebay" once...Some are really cute and innocent,but the most of them are damn ecchi O.o

Here is one of the cuter ones :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Love-Ru-Yuuki-Mikan-Dakimakura-Case-74-/250673031323?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5d46e89b#ht_3707wt_911

This is one of the ecchi ones :S :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Japan-Dakimakura-Body-Hugging-Pillow-150cm-Cute-Girl-JP-/180537211255?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a08db3977#ht_2586wt_1137
I hope the links are working like this...

Well my question is: For what in Gods name are these pillows used? Really only to hug them? Or are people really so perverted that they buy this stuff just to....ah, you know... :S
Kawaiiso pillows ;(

I want to hear YOUR opinion to this stuff! ^_^

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Right here Right now Never again

Lol, the otaku stereotype's best friend is the anime hugging pillow ^_^
And yeah, they're actually for... lonelyotakustereotypesex. ahem.
As sad as it is, well, it's like that.. xD
Kindof reminds me of that guy who married his video game o-o"

Forget the past. Live the present. Dream the future.

;( god thats really sad...Poor pillows... A guy married his video game? O.o xD hokay,thats O.o and xD
And thanks for being the first who comments,and i like your opinion ^_^

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Ikr? poor pillows :/
And yeah there was a report about this japanese guy who married this dating game on his DS, saying he created the perfect woman for him.
Like, he knows he'll get a real woman later in life, but still for now he wanted to be with the perfect woman xDDD
That's pretty cool.. xD"
And lol no problem! ^-^
I like the toppic xDD so random

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

id buy one and walk out with it just to laugh of how weird the others look when they glare at me.

or run arround screaming PLUSHY PLUSHIE PLUSHIE! huging the pillow.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you know I always find it ironic, when the guy married the ds game, does that mean when he creates a better one he'll have to get a divorce or it'd be considered an affair? and what about getting a real girl? at any rate, hugging the pillow is also linked to the japanese obsession with loli. as most young girls hug plushies or pillows as they sleep and other. some go as far as having a plushie in normal walking life. and then you get those that are into loli or just being cute that find comforts in plushies as an adult and walking around in public (at least it's not a girl leading a guy around on a leash :P) or part of a loli costume (cosplay/other) moment.

p.s. yes I have plushies, I still sleep with plushies and I have carried a plushie around in public and I also have a plushie with me at all times.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Quote by angelxxuanyou know I always find it ironic, when the guy married the ds game, does that mean when he creates a better one he'll have to get a divorce or it'd be considered an affair? and what about getting a real girl? at any rate, hugging the pillow is also linked to the japanese obsession with loli. as most young girls hug plushies or pillows as they sleep and other. some go as far as having a plushie in normal walking life. and then you get those that are into loli or just being cute that find comforts in plushies as an adult and walking around in public (at least it's not a girl leading a guy around on a leash :P) or part of a loli costume (cosplay/other) moment.

p.s. yes I have plushies, I still sleep with plushies and I have carried a plushie around in public and I also have a plushie with me at all times.

Aaaaaaawe so cute!~ x333
And you're right o:
Wonder what would happen if they'll make a better game xDDD
Hmmm that'll be interesting.
Still though going out in public and taking creepy pictures with a hugging pillow is so awesome xDDD
I have to try that once! xDDDDD

merged: 08-11-2010 ~ 09:24am

Quote by shavo002id buy one and walk out with it just to laugh of how weird the others look when they glare at me.

or run arround screaming PLUSHY PLUSHIE PLUSHIE! huging the pillow.

Ahahaha totally! xDDDD

Though running around screaming "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I HAVE A DIRLFRIEND" *hugging pillow with creepy face* is better :3

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by ritsukakun1Ahahaha totally! xDDDD

Though running around screaming "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I HAVE A DIRLFRIEND" *hugging pillow with creepy face* is better :3

hehe that would work as well, or perhaps saying, MY NEW WIFE or sometihgn of that sort.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Well, i like plushies too :3 ,but i would never carry one in public... And one of those pillows would be awesome,but i don't like people who seriously do "IT" with a pillow >_< But to hug it,would be nice... ^_^ chu~ *snuggle*
:3 who buys me one? i promise that i wont do anything like the creepy lonely stereotype otakus ~_^

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by merynokoWell, i like plushies too :3 ,but i would never carry one in public... And one of those pillows would be awesome,but i don't like people who seriously do "IT" with a pillow >_< But to hug it,would be nice... ^_^ chu~ *snuggle*
:3 who buys me one? i promise that i wont do anything like the creepy lonely stereotype otakus ~_^

hahah hey now, im the 3rd world slob, so the one who should get one free is me! i wont do weird stuff to them ofcurse, and please make it a cute one =)

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

I'm just back from the con, and OH MY GOD.
They sold hugging pillows! x33
Well, smaller, less ecchi versions...
But still! x3333
Fml for almost not taking any pictures x_x"
Found out my camera's kinda broken >:"

It's so annoying, there are no hugging pillows of males ANYWHERE! it is depressing

Monkeychan ^^ please don't be annoyed and check this out: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Reborn-Kyoya-Habari-male-dakimakura-body-pillow-cover-/170492877008?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

And here are 4 others :p : http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=hugging+pillow+male&_sacat=0&_odkw=dakimakura+male&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313

I hope you are happy,now ;D

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Ooooooh that's hot owo
i'd totally hit that.
With... you know who :D

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I found this yesterday - its pretty funny i think

http://a.imageshack.us/img827/1287/60a10fd5ac794b9d890cf98.jpg

Nothing wrong with anime huggle pillows really.

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

LOL. xDDDDDDDDDDD
Yeah, it's alright, specially in the street :3

Quote by UsagixKitsuneI found this yesterday - its pretty funny i think

http://a.imageshack.us/img827/1287/60a10fd5ac794b9d890cf98.jpg

Nothing wrong with anime huggle pillows really.

First thing your Horo avatar is really cute :3

And that pic is kinda funny xD xD Thanks for sharing the link with us

Actually i hope people wont think that people buy this thing is perverted. Mayb some of them. But as a anime lover, it is normal to collect some thing that you like.

Quote by Unknown0491Actually i hope people wont think that people buy this thing is perverted. Mayb some of them. But as a anime lover, it is normal to collect some thing that you like.

Yeah thats true...I would like to have one too,and i like to collect Figurines... Maybe its kinda the same thing,but with something more fluffy,and bigger... x3

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Hugging pillows? It's exactly as it says, "hugging" pillow. You go to sleep hugging it, like your lover or some sort.

Bringing a hugging pillow out on the street is another thing. " Dakimakura" i believe.

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Quote by KyuotoHugging pillows? It's exactly as it says, "hugging" pillow. You go to sleep hugging it, like your lover or some sort.

Bringing a hugging pillow out on the street is another thing. " Dakimakura" i believe.

rofl xDD
I want a hugging pillow owo"
I always end up hugging my blanket and catching a cold cuz of it anyway xD

I don't want one. Seriously.

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Quote by Acezfdfghghgfdgjghf

truly words of wisdom.

He's just some spammer -.-" i hope he gets banned soon... This isn't his first time doing this ^^

Hugging Pillows! :3 Who would like one? *opens up a store with full of Hugging pillows* ^^

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.