Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime "hugging pillows" ? - Minitokyo

Anime "hugging pillows" ?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

ok i gotta confess I actually have a pillow case with Haruhi Mikuru and Yuki on. I have 2 actually - on one they are in their swimwear (too ecchi for me) and another where they are in their pajamas. ....they came with the Haruhi Limited edition boxset lol.

Not sure if it counts as a huggle pillow since 3 girls are on one but.

Quote by UsagixKitsuneok i gotta confess I actually have a pillow case with Haruhi Mikuru and Yuki on. I have 2 actually - on one they are in their swimwear (too ecchi for me) and another where they are in their pajamas. ....they came with the Haruhi Limited edition boxset lol.

Not sure if it counts as a huggle pillow since 3 girls are on one but.

Awww,thats cute...IS it a huge pillow or just a small one? Melancholy rulez xD

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

As long as you can hug it, it`s still a pillow....right?
Nothing wrong with crazy ecchi pillows. Shouldn't be a big deal unless it walks and leaves your room
Like some person in japan WEARING a pillow case and walking around town.

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Right here Right now Never again

Quote by merynokoHe's just some spammer -.-" i hope he gets banned soon... This isn't his first time doing this ^^

Hugging Pillows! :3 Who would like one? *opens up a store with full of Hugging pillows* ^^

I want oneeee!~ x3333

merged: 08-25-2010 ~ 03:59pm

Quote by KyuotoAs long as you can hug it, it`s still a pillow....right?
Nothing wrong with crazy ecchi pillows. Shouldn't be a big deal unless it walks and leaves your room
Like some person in japan WEARING a pillow case and walking around town.

OMG i want to hug him. He's like a hugging person! :D
Omg i'm so gonna sell hugging persons in the future!~

Forget the past. Live the present. Dream the future.

my friend got a free pillow and mousepad with the the game Record of Argrest War for his 360

http://www.amazon.com/Record-Agarest-War-Limited-Xbox-360/dp/B00354NBF4

all the stuff it came with

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Quote by sheepgod5000my friend got a free pillow and mousepad with the the game Record of Argrest War for his 360

Sexy owo
I'd like some of those~

Quote by sheepgod5000my friend got a free pillow and mousepad with the the game Record of Argrest War for his 360

Agarest ^^ xD its that cute fanservicy game,right? i seen it once and totally liked it...Its a stratrgy rpg,if i'm right.... ^.^FANSERVICE+Hugging pillow+3D mouse pad o.o

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Its just a normal pillow - not human length.

^ thats going on my list of reasons to buy a xbox360/ ps3 =D. My list still isn't long enough to make it worth it though.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Quote by ritsukakun1
OMG i want to hug him. He's like a hugging person! :D
Omg i'm so gonna sell hugging persons in the future!~

*Sarcasm post*
Errrr don't worry about that i suppose...
As long as you stuff the pillow case over a person anyone can be a hugging pillow.

Anyway, best way to go about it is to sell cute lolis.
Wait a minute....

mmm..........

i think its a little bit scary when to sleep with cute face like that, it's so 2D
i prefer doll :D than hugging pillow

lug!
I'm like it!

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

PASTAAAAAAA~

But lol hugging pillows are awesome :3
I definitely wanna go on an anime con with one of those~
Because i'll be going in the street with a sexy pillow and ppl would stare cuz im THAT awesome. >:3

>:3 people would get it all wrong! xD so seriously wrong!
Better to keep it in your room... A pillowcase is easy to hide,but that huge 1.50pillow O.O do you guys have an idea? xD we need these informations,if we gonna have one

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

If you're inside the pillow case
Either you act very cute/sexy inside
and/or
remove the pillow case and troll people
*troll face*

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

xDDDD
There's either the closet, or under the desk.
Or... Ducttape it to the ceiling or something xD"

But trolling people inside the pillowcase will definitely be awesome :3

*sigh* these ideas are too ordinary...lets think about it like we would hide a Death Note xD So people think extraordinary >:3
*starts to think*

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

But wouldn't you have to wash them alot... well because, you know what you do to those pillows? LOLZZZ!XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Well yeah... >.> But if you don't "you know" then not ^^ and it keeps being cute and clean! ^.^ so its much nicer ^^
Seriously want one.... xD
Way to hide it: the pillowcase is easy,just make it small and hide it in your closet ^^ Put a small piece of paper into the doors of the closet,so if someone opens it the paper fells out ^^ (weak idea of me xD)
The huge 1.50 pillow is the next thing: make it look like a normal pillow and put it in a normal case...and if you are sure that no one can misunderstand it that you have a kawaii hugging pillow,you just emmm,you take the pillow case and pillow out,and make it huggable xD

Any other ideas O.O i seriously want to hear yours people ;D

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

You never know. I might need one or a few. Just in case. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Lol nice idea richie x33
Though instead of the piece of paper you need to put a hair, so it wont be as noticeable.

Lets modify your idea, you put the pillow in a normal case, and put the sexy hentai case inside the normal case :3
then at night you can just pull it out and over the pillow~

O.O very very VERY nice idea :3 but don't say "hentai pillow" :( it sounds dirty xD
But i guess we use your idea when we buy one! right people!?

Meh fav is the C2 one. You can find more at RightStuf.

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Lol thanks richie!~ x33
We'll need to give it a try!~ >D
And what's wrong with dirty? QQ"

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.