Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime "hugging pillows" ? - Minitokyo

Anime "hugging pillows" ?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Dirty?
You mean, marking territory.

No need to hide it, thats why people always say "My Waifu"

Do you mean my waifu like my wife just in engrish? xD
Well i meant that hentai isn't the fitting word for such a cute thing... :S
But it is a little perverted :S
welll this many hugging pillows : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dAda8d1z5Ek/SRKlZVlc0OI/AAAAAAAAAIU/acvyXyOfNPY/s400/20850__448x_dakimakuraevent-1.jpg

Now thats really perverted...one is fully enough!

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Right here Right now Never again

Oh my god! xDDDDD

LETS RAM HIS ROOM AND STEAL SOME HUGGING PILLOWS >DD

Forget the past. Live the present. Dream the future.

>:D i found out that this is a photo from a shop :3 but still lets ram the shop xD
I take one of them...x3 but i like the one i posted in my first comment ^^ the one with Mikan... Who buys(steals) me one? xD

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

OOO! OO! I WILL! :DDDD

COMON LETS STEAL THE SHOP!~

we shouldn't steal things...lets borrow them and don't give them back xD

Hugging pillows

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

xDDDDD

Hippie [color=white] pillows x333[/color]

merged: 09-01-2010 ~ 02:04pm
fail.. xD

i need to practice this forum stuff xD

xD i needed some time too... But now I'm good at it :p
Anyway we need Hugging pillows! A con is in few weeks here is Slovakia So i'm gonna check out if i can found some...I'm gonna ask around: Hey,MR. did you seen some Hugging Pillows here? xD

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

lol xDDDDDDD
You should also specify what kind of character is on the cover and with what kind of exposure and stuff x333
That'll creep him out for sure!~ <3

And i've never seen a hugging pillow in a con >:"

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Quote by ritsukakun1lol xDDDDDDD
You should also specify what kind of character is on the cover and with what kind of exposure and stuff x333
That'll creep him out for sure!~ <3

And i've never seen a hugging pillow in a con >:"

Perhaps not certain cons i suppose.
Hell, why not just dress in one yourself and walk around in a convention or something

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Quote by Kyuoto
Perhaps not certain cons i suppose.
Hell, why not just dress in one yourself and walk around in a convention or something

WolfCAT

WolfCAT

THE AWESOME SAUCE

I always found those really awkward!

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Quote by WolfCATI always found those really awkward!

How come? o:

They're pretty sexy :3

nyanyan

nyanyan

????????

I have one myself! Apart from the usual bewildered look from non-otaku guests, they're a real awesome alternative to traditional bolsters! And no, I don't do "lonelyotakustereotypesex" like what @ritsukakun1 mentioned earlier in this thread! Haha. It's for pure hugging - embracing Haruhi to bring me to a fantasy world every night!

Speaking of which, there's an awesome post on the various uses of the dakimakura(s) - as they're called on Danny's weblog! @ http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/1646/Dakimakura.html Freakin' awesome and hilarious! Hahaha - NSFW though, has raisin shots of Sasara ^^

"If you're scared, you might as well just cling to my arm. Creates more of an atmosphere."

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Quote by nyanyanI have one myself! Apart from the usual bewildered look from non-otaku guests, they're a real awesome alternative to traditional bolsters! And no, I don't do "lonelyotakustereotypesex" like what @ritsukakun1 mentioned earlier in this thread! Haha. It's for pure hugging - embracing Haruhi to bring me to a fantasy world every night!

Speaking of which, there's an awesome post on the various uses of the dakimakura(s) - as they're called on Danny's weblog! @ http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/1646/Dakimakura.html Freakin' awesome and hilarious! Hahaha - NSFW though, has raisin shots of Sasara ^^

Hahaha! omg that link's amazing! xDDDD

And i believe he calls it "healthcare sessions" :3

If you use it as a pet cover and you're also a zeophiliac, i think you don't need to pre wash it xD"

And DAMN i'm jealous of you! >:
Haruhi is damn sexy *^*

I bet your nights are magical >^<

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Quote by nyanyanI have one myself! Apart from the usual bewildered look from non-otaku guests, they're a real awesome alternative to traditional bolsters! And no, I don't do "lonelyotakustereotypesex" like what @ritsukakun1 mentioned earlier in this thread! Haha. It's for pure hugging - embracing Haruhi to bring me to a fantasy world every night!

I remember that site. I guess they and sankaku complex have a lot of stuff about dakimakura.
Interesting way to make good use of it....including bringing it to a swimming pool (sankaku NSFW)

On a related note, wear the pillow cover over your head and put a cardboard box on yourself.

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Quote by KyuotoOn a related note, wear the pillow cover over your head and put a cardboard box on yourself.

...........................................(...)

I love you.

xD oh my god that link is hilarious xD x3
I thank you all very much for posting in this thread
God i'm gonna make photos of mine if i have one and show it you guys xD

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Quote by merynokoxD oh my god that link is hilarious xD x3
I thank you all very much for posting in this thread
God i'm gonna make photos of mine if i have one and show it you guys xD

Omg i'm gonna do the same!

Lets make it a project, who ever gets a hugging pillow will take awkward pictures of it with random ideas! :DD

For sure ^.^ minna-san lets take this thread to new levels of fun xD and take pictures of yours (if you have one o.o)
I'm talkin bout you users all over me ^.^ who said they have one x3 so pls take pics of them and share them with us in this thread...I'm gonna make the same if i buy one ^.^ and i like the way "nyanyan" is talking bout them ^.^ its sweet... Thats the
sweetest way of using it x3 SO PLS remember Hugging Pillows have feelings too *.*

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

LOOOOOOL They have feelings and orgasms and everything <33333
Well, the orgasms are all over them, but still it's close!~ ^-^

Yoshi!~
Hugging Pillow Gallery!~

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I could never surprised of that. Did saw that in internet long ago. I wanna buy of these someday. *Godai thumbs up*

Signature Image

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

yatta everyone wants a hugging pillow!~ <3

Yes thats nice Ritsukakun ya made my face O.o when i seen your post: "They have orgasms" O.o holy sh*t
But well ok ^.^ najsu xD
And yeah we make everyone buy them >:3

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.