Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yakitate Japan Anime - Minitokyo

Yakitate Japan Anime

Tagged under Yakitate!! Japan

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

I read the manga but since I don't really like it much... I didn't expect to like its anime version since one of its qualities is surprise... and well knowing what will happen kills the surprise. So I gave up after two eps.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I love the anime, and the best part is when they taste the bread = D

I love it! It's just soo hilarious with all the puns, etc. Some of the things are just over the top hilarious. Strangely, though, after every episode, I usually have the urge to go out and eat bread. :-D

Quote by EvilEyeI love it! It's just soo hilarious with all the puns, etc. Some of the
things are just over the top hilarious. Strangely, though, after every
episode, I usually have the urge to go out and eat bread. :-D

For some unknown reason, I feel the same way. :)

Anyway, I have yet to read the manga, but I thoroughly enjoy the anime's over-the-top antics. Can't wait to see the next episode. :)

I love both. The anime has stuff that the manga doesn't like Kidd's appearance with the Egyptian team in Ep. 38-39 (don't remember this in manga) and vice versa, like the LotR spoof.

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

I don't really like it. It seems silly to get hyped out of bread. I bet they would get high out of flour thinking it's like cocaine.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

I love it!!! XD I've read the manga and watch the anime!!! XD it's so funny!!! and all over bread too!! :D

Signature

i only saw the first episode,
and it looks like interesting!!

Freedomrulez

Freedomrulez

The Dreamer

What i hate about this anime is that the main character. God damnit! i hate that Azuma brat! yet to see him losing in a competition. a pretty boring guy if you ask me. I'm still watching this series cuz of Kawachi (or whatever you spell it).

Signature Image
"I make the impossible possible" :- Mwu [ www.seedgenesis.net ] <--Seedgenesis Main site
"This war will not end, even if you fight" : - Kira [ http://forums.animesuki.com ] <---GSD

Quote by FreedomrulezWhat i hate about this anime is that the main character. God damnit! i hate that Azuma brat! yet to see him losing in a competition. a pretty boring guy if you ask me. I'm still watching this series cuz of Kawachi (or whatever you spell it).

err... impressive... it nearly reminds me of these cartoons : I want so badly that the bad guus win at least once but it never happened, so it's so unfair.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Yah its seriously an awesome anime, I can't believe how funny it is. I always get hungry half way through though, so i gotta stock up on snacks and beer, or i wont make it. Kawachi is so funny
===possible spoiler===
I like the part when Miestro grows a bird from his head after trying Azuma's bread, and chases Kawachi around the room with folded arms. LOLZROFLMAO so funny, laughing for days.

i love this anime! it is soooo funny and watching this anime always makes me want to eat or bake bread. and the bread reaction are really awesome to watch.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.