Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Tomose Shunsaku Text Version Cover - Minitokyo

Deletion of Tomose Shunsaku Text Version Cover

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I Want My Scan Restored Since it's the text version of what fenafir originally had
Ecchi#481252

before it was updated to the textless scan and theres other scans that are out there that have a text version and a textless version. And The Deletion of Dengeki Moeoh 2009-10 Tomose Shunsaku I think it should be restored also since it doesn't have the text or background as the one posted by fenafir.
Dengeki-Moeoh Oct. 2009 - The Art of Shunsaku Tomose [4]

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I have restored your Tomose Shunsaku Text Version Cover. I have deleted it in the first place because Fens scan is cleaned so well that I thought it is a original clean version and not a cleaned scan.
As for the Dengeki Moeoh 2009-10 Tomose Shunsaku scan: Yours is not complete compared to Fens scan and smaller. And just a few letters in the background doesn't change the fact that it is the same scan. I don't see a reason to keep both scans here.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.