Thank you HMC! For 5 years of great music.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Cancel

from the pages of wiki:

2010: Break up
It was announced on May 19 that on August 11 High and Mighty Color will release a new single, "Re:ache", which will be the band's final single. Speaking of the reason for the break up, band members cited "musical differences" and "future opportunities". The last single "Re:ache" will contain three new songs, with four songs in total, the fourth being a live rendition of "Red". The single will be a CD+DVD bundle that will come with the PVs for "Re:ache" and "Good Bye", as well as live recordings of their American concert from Sakura-Con 2010. Information reguarding their breakup can be found on their official website and blog,including a few non-official websites as well.

I've been following them since the 2nd album Gouon Progressive came out a few years ago, I read their first US interview in a copy of Anime Insider when they were promoting the album and knew I'd be a life long fan after hearing a couple songs. I vowed to see them preform somewhere at least once but because of work and collage I could never find the time to just get away. Guess I won't be doing that now. I wanted to see them with Maki but when she left and Halca got the job I felt she did a great job of filling in for her. I really wanted to see the new HMC on stage. T_T

Well as many things in this world, good or bad I guess it had to end sometime. I just thought it would end later than sooner, a few more years at least. I'll miss them, but maybe in the future, when everyone has had a break hopefully they will get back together like the brilliant green and Do As Infinity have.

I wish all of them much luck and success in their future endevors. I'm gonna really enjoy the last single and hope that someday soon they reconsider disbanding.
So with much love and respect, Thank you High and Mighty Color for all the great music over the last five years. And know that throughout all the changes you're still "ICHIBAN!" You'll alway be #1 on my playlist. :)

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Cancel

are they popular?

• Aug 21, 2010

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

Cancel

I was a bit sad when I first heard this news. I really did like their music and I hope they get back together, even if it's as a temporary project group. I wish them all the luck in their solo endeavors!

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

• Sep 10, 2010

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Cancel

This was one of the first Japanese bands I got into when I first heard 'Ichirin no Hana' from Bleach. From there on, I've listened to all their stuff from demos, pre-HaMC days to the last album. They're the best Japanese J-Rock band for me, closely followed by UVERworld. I was disappointed when I heard they were going to disband, their music was unique to everything else I've listened too and I hoped to see them live sometime in the future. There is no other band that can replace what this band has done over the five years and I hope no one ever does try too.

I wish each member the best of luck in whatever path they decide to take and thanks for the great music and songs over the last 5 years.

• Sep 10, 2010
Cancel

ichirin no hana *-*

dreams *-*

• Sep 19, 2010
Cancel

break up ? i dont Know it

• Sep 21, 2010

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.