Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have you emigrated? - Minitokyo

have you emigrated?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Have you emigrated to a new country? I'm British, moved to Canada 19 months ago and I love it here. I moved because my parents emigrated in 1990. They're getting a bit old now and I felt I ought to be around. Whats your story? Why did you do it? Am I the only one with fewer friends but a happier life? Canada is awesome! Multi cultural, friendly, safe, great summers, but too many bugs!

No, I did not immigrate. I am a sixth generation native Texan. Canada sounds like a cool place though. Perhaps a bit too "cool" in the winter, eh?
The bugs here will carry you off.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

not yet, but i will , either i leave or comit suicide in 15 years tops.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

well, it's not really emigrate.. but i come from Indonesia and now currently schooling at Japan.. is that count in?

I WILL emigrate, someday...

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by rhea4567well, it's not really emigrate.. but i come from Indonesia and now currently schooling at Japan.. is that count in?

yes,t hat counts as emigration since you are leaving your birthland for an unknown period of time ( maybe for ever)

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

nope, i've been living here my whole life...and probably will cuz i love it here(here is in Latvia)^^

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I haven't gone anywhere but here.....

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

not yet,but i think i will http://www.free123.net/sig/29/smile.gif

Quote by HooyaahNo, I did not immigrate. I am a sixth generation native Texan. Canada sounds like a cool place though. Perhaps a bit too "cool" in the winter, eh?
The bugs here will carry you off.

Hahaha! Yeah, some pretty big bugs here too.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I haven't but my dad's new wife, her daughter and her grand son have and they recently had to go across the border into canada to renew their passport for another 3 months that they can stay. and it costs around 1500 us dollars for them to get their green card so they can be a legal citizen. I tried to tell my dad that being married doesn't work anymore. oh well, nothing worse than finding things on your own. and then driving upstate two days, non stop, no over night stay or anything :O

BuBbLeS!

Signature

TurituF1

TurituF1

Without Vanilla...

I WILL. I SWEAR I WILL.

Signature

I will probably immigrate someday.

Look for the joy in digital life by evaluating cutting-edge multimedia tools.

hgg

hgg

Yuki Nagato

i will , i think... ... ... ... or not...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.