Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i need GOOD reverse harem anime! any suggestions? =D - Minitokyo

i need GOOD reverse harem anime! any suggestions? =D

page 1 of 1 11 total items

tmk910304

hey you! yeah you! =D

hey people!...thanks for dropping by!...i have this sudden urge to watch this particular type of anime!...so i need you help to point me in the right direction!...thank you for all your suggestions!...i appreciate it L-O-T-S!...love...tmk910304...=D

crying in silence is relieving because no one would know but, it is also saddening because...yeah, no one would know...

Clannad
Tenchi Muyo!
Love Hina
Shuffle!
School Days
Bakemonogatari
Hayate the Combat Butler
Seitokai no Ichizon
Hope you'll enjoy them~ :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Reverse harem animes I know of are series like Fruits Basket, Fushigi Yuugi, and Hakuoki.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

let's see a few that came to mind via what I've heard from others and a few I have seen myself: La Corda D'oro, Harukanaru Toki no Nakade Hachiyoshi, Ouran High School Host Club, Pretear, saiunkoku monogatari, Yamato Nadeshicho Shichi Henge, Shugo Chara, Neo Angelique Abyss and Hakuouki: Shinsegumi Kitan. and don't forget you can also search the net while you wait for others to reply. there are a lot of reverse harem out there, same as harem anime, happy hunting :)

p.s. they say reborn is reverse harem but others don't, same with nightwalker, so your call on that one and the same with vampire knight.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

school days xD

mmm............

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

I've only watched a few of this genre and those would be:

-Ouran High Host Club
-La Corda d'Oro
-Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
-Hakuouki: Shinsegumi Kitan
-Vampire Knight
-Hanasakeru Seishounen

Hope you find this useful ^.^

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Most of them are already mentioned above. But the good ones that I would really recommend are Vampire Knight and Ouran High School Host Club. Some other good ones are Hanasakeru Seishonen, Fruits Basket, Blood+, Fushigi Yuugi and Saiunkoku Monogatari. Hope this helps! I'm a fan of reverse harem anime. =)

Ouran High School Host Club
Saiunkoku Monogatari
Yamato Nadeshicho Shichi Henge

LA CORDA D'ORO AND SAIUNKOKU MONOGATARI!

Acez

Fallere092

cfrfdcerfceddxd

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.