Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm just here for the food. - Minitokyo

I'm just here for the food.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Pluupy

Pluupy

"That Person with a Weird Name"

... and anime. Hello, everyone. xD Pluupy here. Just wanted to say hello. I joined because I figured MiniTokyo would be more laid back on it's wallpaper rules than most graphics sites. Most sites require me to practically change my whole style of art to something that isn't me, I'm glad users are a lot more free to share here. Most of the users submit very good work. ^_^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Pluupy and welcome to mt, what an interesting yet cute user name, matches the cute avatar. I think you're a toshiro fan :) be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and ask any questions that you might have. around here I've seen so many unique works of art and other uploads but the policy and faq will help in what the site likes, don't likes, and don't want to see sort of thing :P yes it's long but it just might save you by getting into trouble later :) hope to see your works and hope to see you around and enjoy your stay with us

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Pluupy

Pluupy

I don't even watch Bleach really. XD I used to but after season 2 I found it a bit overrated. Hitsugaya was just a fun character to play with though. xP Right now I'm just a passionate Hakuouki fan.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

bleach is alright, nothing I'd seriously want to rush out and buy or probably see again. but it does have it's moments. but there should have been more of the characters I liked shame on bleach. toshiro and several others just never got the love they deserved, minus the movies :D but there are plenty of uploads around here of bleach, toshio and many more fun bleach stuff. especially scans if you're into taking an image and adding your own background sort of thing.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Welcome ^^

Welcome to Minitokyo...!

(Whaa, my return to the forums is here!) Welcome to mt! I guess you've heard that already.. well I hope you enjoy your stay and that you find some interesting topics too. Nice title also :D
We shall meet again in the forums..

Welcome to MT Pluupy ^__^

Pluupy

Pluupy

Thanks guys. :D

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.