Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cant load wallpapers,images,and even thmbnails - Minitokyo

cant load wallpapers,images,and even thmbnails

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

hellow

i want to ask something

is there a problem in this site cuz i cant load any wallpapers,scans and even thumbnails
and when i refresh the page it shows a plain html page with palin html links means like it has no css or javascript code in it T_T

please i need an answer

thanks

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yesterday, at the time stamp of your post, mt was having a few problems in that area. today I am having zero problems. try again and see what comes of it. and sometimes, you have to remember, that sites fail to run their peek when your area has peak time going for it. this is when your area has so many people on the line that it bogs it down. also, this site is real time, so instead of shutting it down, the admin/other will be working and have a few errors.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.