Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tongue Twisters Wanted! - Minitokyo

Tongue Twisters Wanted!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

halfmetal39alchemist

halfmetal39alchemist

Fear my avatar!

First of all, I would like to give all credits to Hooyah, who came up with the thread topic

Now then....... this thread is about tongue twisters ( as said on the title) and what kinds of them do you know..
it's kinda a game on how well do you know tongue twisting words or how you make simple words twist-able ^_^

Here is the MOST basic tongue twister : She sells sea shells on the sea shore. the shells she sells are sea shells i'm sure

Now it's your turn to come up with more of these.. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN ^_^

I'm alive and between the good and bad's where you'll find me, reaching for heaven

i have 2..

- Mr. Build builds many high buildings on some smaller buildings after building other few longer buildings.
- Mr. Can can cans eleven fat elephants into eleven smaller cans by using the eleven biggest cans.

I have one. You have to say the whole thing OUT LOUD and as fast as you can. OK, GO !

One smart feller, he felt smart.
Two smart fellers, they felt smart,
Three smart fellers, they all felt smart.

Now, repeat it again without looking at the words. OK, GO !

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I only know spanish tongue twisters: Tres tristes tigres tragaban trigo en un trigal. (Three sad tigers were swallowing wheat in a wheat field.) ^_^

Edit.
I found one: I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :)

"Every time is a good time for a pie" Quentin Tarantino

If one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does he doctor the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?

halfmetal39alchemist

halfmetal39alchemist

Fear my avatar!

ROTL those are all very good! Ok I have another one.. Say this OUTLOUD and FAST : Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled pepper with a paper

I'm alive and between the good and bad's where you'll find me, reaching for heaven

Now try to say any of the tongue twisters above while looking at halfmetal39alchemist's avatar. IMPOSSIBLE !

halfmetal39alchemist

halfmetal39alchemist

Fear my avatar!

it is! i even laughed at my own avatar, not to mention saying the tongue twisters at the same ^_^

You are one of the smoothest and most interactive (in a positive way) people who I have met at minitokyo.

Remember, humor is one of the greatest virtues.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.