Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't Upload for some reason - Minitokyo

Can't Upload for some reason

page 1 of 1 7 total items

since last night, i tried to upload a sig i made, but it gets stuck @ step 2 for some reason. i clicked submit but it took me back to STEP 2. anyone have an idea what the problem might be? Im using Windows SP2's IE

Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

It's not taking you back a step ^^; You have to insert the sig image code into the actual signature for it to appear.

The code is [sigimg]

Update your settings and it should show up.

no, no, no, not my setting....im trying to submit an artwork.....

Signature

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Don't use windows IE for one. I know that kept screwing things up for me. Get Mozzila Firefox (don't have the link though). I don't know if it'll make it work though....

so the problem is windows IE? hmmm...........ok, i guess i'll give mozilla firefox a shot.........ty katzbalger

EDIT: ok it didn't work with firefox either..............why me? *cries*

EDIT2: please help me >_>

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

what error do you get?

oh, i think it was the size i tried to upload..........i was trying to upload my sigs but it keep stucking at Page 2........so i think there is a size limit on submitting an abstract art but its ok now :) don't worry about it Sheqel.........you got better things to worry about lil o me :P

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.