Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello! I'm new :D - Minitokyo

Hello! I'm new :D

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hey guys, what's up? I'm pretty new here. I stumbled across this site in search of pictures for Touhou and realized how good the quality of the pictures were. On top of that the forum community seems pretty cool, so I think I'll be sticking around here for a while. Although I can't draw for shiz, I'll try my best to fit in ^^.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there and welcome NeverDie00 glad to have you :) be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and ask any questions that you might have. long I know but sometimes it helps answer those pesky questions that might be lurking or cause more, but that's what I'm here for :) but yes we got several uploads around here and you're not the first to stumble in per the uploads, I am guilty of that as well, at least you found the forums a lot faster than I did :) hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us =)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks a lot ^^. I really like the background on the forums and website, it's pretty awesome :D

Hi there...
i new here... and i love this page
:happy:

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family NeverDie! Hope that you've been enjoying your stay here so far! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. ^_^

Signature Image

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

hi NeverDie *like 007 movie* welcome to Minitokyo :D enjoy your stay and have fun XD

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Welcome ^^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.