Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 UP Contest & News - Minitokyo

UP Contest & News

Group announcement by Retro-Studio

"Light n Night" or "Back to school!" ??

Light n Night
4 votes
Back to school
0 votes
Don't like either, want another choice
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Hello people, been awhile since we've gotten together here.
There's just a few things I want to run passed you guys, since Chloe is MIA
for the moment I'm going to go ahead and do what I had planned.

RS needs a UP layout, something that relates to the idea of the group (obviously).
Can be dark or light, I prefer dark to give it a very industrial/factory look. Try to use bright colors
for the font, nothing too bright. We don't want neon colors. Winner of the contest will get to apply the UP skin
themselves and also recieve an award of thanks from yours truly.

Second is the next contest coming up, either will be a "Back to school!" theme or
a "Light n Night" theme in which wallers will be asked to rely on lighting and effects to create walls.
No BG needed, just extracting, textures if wanted and a center of light/focus in the wall. If you want an example, look over here -
Brilliance by Kitten
Brilliance by Kitten

You can voice your opinions on which contest you'd enjoy more, also give suggestions if you want.
I hope you all have time to let me know what you want, please try to keep RS active!

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

PLEASE MAKE THE DEADLINE FAR ENOUGH OUT THAT I DON'T DIE TRYING TO FINISH SOMETHING. Thanks. xD

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

I agree with sailorchiron..

why not associate the next contest with the up comming celebration like halloween?

Signature Image

I think it would be better if a BG is included to the contest. Like, making the effects of the light in the scan and the bg... what do u think?

KUWAIT! <3

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Quote by Lady89I think it would be better if a BG is included to the contest. Like, making the effects of the light in the scan and the bg... what do u think?

That'll be fine as well, nice suggestion ^^

awesome~! :D
i'm in :)

KUWAIT! <3

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.